• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wet handshakes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wet handshakes"

Collapse

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Still, take what you can get, eh?
    Still too good looking, fit and hetrosexual for Shaunyboy

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Sorry Shuanyboy, as I keep telling you, I don't go for fat, jock, ex foot soldiers son, I am not like that, I have always preferred women.
    Still, take what you can get, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I don't understand the need to have firm handshakes. I have a dodgy right hand, from breaking too many fingers, my wrist, hand and thumb, multiple times, over a masturbating career of almost 40 years, some at a high level
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I'd love to help you out with the
    Sorry Shuanyboy, as I keep telling you, I don't go for fat, jock, ex foot soldiers son, I am not like that, I have always preferred women.

You keep trying though, there's sure to be someone out there.

Nearly tea time, chins up fat boy.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I don't understand the need to have firm handshakes. I have a dodgy right hand, from breaking too many fingers, my wrist, hand and thumb, multiple times, over a masturbating career of almost 40 years, some at a high level
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    I don't understand the need to have firm handshakes. I have a dodgy right hand, from breaking too many fingers, my wrist, hand and thumb, multiple times, over a cricket career of almost 40 years, some at a high level. The amount of times I have had to comment to people to stop doing it, is insane. I once employed a roofer who simply had the hardest grip I have known, and I heard my thumb knuckle crack as he shook it violently. A friend of a friend, I say before I go near him to watch the hands.

I don't get it. It proves nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    In the two years I worked there, I never once saw him wash his hands in the gents toilets after taking a pee
    You were a contract toilet attendant, eh?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by ferret View Post

"See that new contractor over there, I pointed to the seats so we could go sit down and he shook my finger. Freak!"

ClientCo isn't really a lauging kind of place. Had to turn it into a sneeze.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Those were the days, when Bagpuss and Lucy were so much in <whatever it was they were "in">.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I love that thread!!
    I only managed to get to the end of the second page as I was trying not to laugh (not good when at ClientCo).

Many names from the past crop up on that thread.

Bad badger, dirty badger

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    The worst for me are those people who proffer just their fingers...kind of like they think they're the pope and you're about to kiss their hand.
    That 'V' sign isn't them wanting to shake your hand.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I love that thread!!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Not as bad as this:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...handshake.html

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    The worst for me are those people who proffer just their fingers...
    whs

Crush them.

Leave a comment:

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    The worst for me are those people who proffer just their fingers...kind of like they think they're the pope and you're about to kiss their hand.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

All you little chaps and chapesses worrying about your handshakes.

There are only 3 you need to worry about and they're not referred to as a "handshake".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X