• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "£70 to achieve perfection"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    I have a natural face cream that I apply to women free of charge.
    "Terrain, pull up...Terrain, pull up"

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I have some delicious protein shakes that can also be applied as a topical cream. £50 a dose.
    Shirley a good Plan B, you two could make money hand over fist

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I'm sure some women would pay you to keep it to yourself

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I have some delicious protein shakes that can also be applied as a topical cream. £50 a dose.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Have you tried drinking 2 litres of water per day?
    Yes.

I spent a lot of time on the toilet.

It was interesting trying out all the female and disabled toilets on the client's site.

Anyway it's a myth.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    <blah>

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It does actually list water, not aqua. No gold though, considering it's 'Pure Gold'
    As in Pure Comedy Gold.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    It does actually list water, not aqua. No gold though, considering it's 'Pure Gold'

http://www.boots.com/en/Pure-Gold-Co...-50ml_1244703/
    Have you tried drinking 2 litres of water per day?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    £70, it must contain that expensive ingredient 'Aqua'

http://www.boots.com/en/Pure-Gold-Co...-50ml_1244703/

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Assuming the product is as useless as it probably will be, I wonder if I'd get my money back with evidence of it not working.
    Legal Affairs

The best part is at the top: "...customers who read between the fine lines discover that the most potent active ingredient is their own gullibility."

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Wonder how many hits I'd get.
    I would take a look. But would MTT?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    And don't forget the £250 jar of moisturiser that they try to get you to buy...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Very sceptical about so-called "beauty" fads.

Latest to hit the headlines is collagen drinks. Endorsed by celebs such as Aneka Rice.

Recommended to be taken daily for 4 weeks (8 weeks for "longer lasting" results). 10 cost £35 from boots - with a 3 for 2 that would mean £70 for a month's supply.

Considering setting up a blog with close up daily photos of my ugly bits to watch the beautification in action, but would mean forking out £70. Could be a laugh though - couldn't find a single before/after photo on intertubes thingy. Wonder how many hits I'd get.

Assuming the product is as useless as it probably will be, I wonder if I'd get my money back with evidence of it not working.
    And don't forget the £250 jar of moisturiser that they try to get you to buy...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X