• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Muhammad

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Muhammad"

Collapse

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is it blasphemy to suggest that Muhammad is the new TPD?
    Zeity will be fire bombing you.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Historical texts are obviously important, if they are the revealed words of God.
    And if God tells you to be intolerant, sexist, racist, homophobic, genocidal, suicidal and xenophobic
    then so be it, who can argue with God ?
    We hardly need God to tell us that, those are our natural behaviours.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Is it blasphemy to suggest that Muhammad is the new AndyW?
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    To someone, probably.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Don't leave yourself short..............go away for longer............we won't mind.

HTH
    Oh dear, comprehension not good too. 10 minutes, jeez, a whole hour before 10'sies, that pains going to hang around fat boy. Get yourself off to the canteen quick and have another breakfast Shaunyboy, you cant last that long, not being that fat.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    the pain will all go away for 15 minutes
    Don't leave yourself short..............go away for longer............we won't mind.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Apparently they do now. Congratulations.

Nah, sorry mate. Just wrong, again.

Never mind, 9'sies in a couple of minutes, and the pain will all go away for 15 minutes fat boy.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Hamlet Shaunyboy, Hamlet, as much as you'd like, they don't have Hamlet idiots do they.
    Apparently they do now. Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Well they do take the role of village idiot quite seriously in Somerset.
    I expect they get you to cut the ribbons at the cow-tipping events too eh?

Hamlet Shaunyboy, Hamlet, as much as you'd like, they don't have Hamlet idiots do they.

Too quick on the keys son, too quick. I guess if you took one hand off your penis you'd be able to thinka little clearer and read what was posted.

Oh you and your smileys shaunboy, bouyed by a 'result' in last nights footie 'we deserve respect now', says ginger tosser lennon on scraping a 0-0 draw at home to the mighty Benfica.

Haven't you got some small child to eat fat boy?
    Last edited by Old Hack; 20 September 2012, 07:35.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

I live in a small hamlet about 20 miles from Bridgwater, which is lovely thanks, and treating me really well.
    Well they do take the role of village idiot quite seriously in Somerset.
    I expect they get you to cut the ribbons at the cow-tipping events too eh?

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    How is Bridgwater treating you?
    I don't live in Bridgwater, it's a tulip tip. I merely invited spod there. He didn't come.

I live in a small hamlet about 20 miles from Bridgwater, which is lovely thanks, and treating me really well.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    OT - a decent piece on this by Sam Harris reproduced on the Richard Dawkins site

RDF: On the Freedom to Offend an Imaginary God
    Last edited by Ruprect; 19 September 2012, 20:48. Reason: corrected source

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    nobody who is properly educated will ever be mobilised into attacking peadriatricians. you have the right motives

but you are shooting the wrong fox

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Even in this country a newspaper story can mobilise whole sections of the community into abusing pediatricians.

The media has to be controlled for a stable society, twitter and youtube to these crazies will only go bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X