• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you having for Tea?"

Collapse

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    I had 6 pints of Peroni and some bar food.

Leave a comment:

• kingcook
    replied
    I had mine earlier. It was quite easy to make.

I just went to the bar and said "bacon & cheese burger please... and a pint of Vier too".

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just in from my swimming lesson. So now having my pudding - jelly with pears.
    My was a banana, two tangerines, some grapes and a low fat rice pudding. After another 13 mile hike today (3rd day on the trot) I felt I deserved it.

Followed by four fig biscuits and a cup-o-tea.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Just in from my swimming lesson. So now having my pudding - jelly with pears.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Salmon, roasted with tomatoes and some chillis fresh from the greenhouse

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I had steamed fish and spring onions, chinese omelette, rice and steamed cabbage.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I am getting a chippy in, smoked sausage supper.

Nice and healthy after a 13 mile run.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I like to put peas and carrots in my shepherds pie but that's not what I'm having for tea.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    steak pie and "cooked" pots and gravy

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    and I'm bursting out of my pants.
    (But not in a good way)

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Pork chop, risotto with tomatoes, onion and mushrooms. Cauliflower and broccoli.

Ready in about 2 mins.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Meatloaf and veg. I was offered rice but rejected. I am determined to lose weight.
    Give up. I thought I'd lost weight because my shirts are all so much looser; turns out all the cycling's given me an arse the size of a planet and I'm bursting out of my pants.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Meatloaf and veg. I was offered rice but rejected. I am determined to lose weight.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Shepherds Pie & beans
    Strange choice. I prefer peas with Shepherds Pie. Beans are better with steak and kidney pie.

Which reminds me; go to Turkish butcher tomorrow and buy mutton for shepherds pie.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Shepherds Pie & beans

Leave a comment:

Working...
X