• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Debt Collection agency"

Collapse

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    er.... it was a bit of a joke. ^^^^^^ @rsehole, passing through ....aw fergerrit

but in fact we came from the west, across the nullabor, down from Perth

From inside or outside?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Is it still a requirement to get a criminal record to get into Oz? If so, your'e sorted

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    From which side?
    er.... it was a bit of a joke. ^^^^^^ @rsehole, passing through ....aw fergerrit

but in fact we came from the west, across the nullabor, down from Perth

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    I don't know, I was only passing through

From which side?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    Which must make Port Augusta the arsehole of Australia.
    I don't know, I was only passing through

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied

just to add insult to injury, I got pulled over at a place called 'Iron Knob', just west of port Augusta

I sh!t you not

Which must make Port Augusta the arsehole of Australia.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    Fined for speeding eh? Not being caught with your kecks round your ankles, pointing at the old man and standing beside the sign with the name of the town on it whilst Mrs EO took a photo?

Ususally if EO's caught with his kecks round his ankles it's more likely to be in a carpark in Cheshire... 'cos he's been caught unawares by something dodgy he's eaten

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied

just to add insult to injury, I got pulled over at a place called 'Iron Knob', just west of port Augusta

I sh!t you not

Fined for speeding eh? Not being caught with your kecks round your ankles, pointing at the old man and standing beside the sign with the name of the town on it whilst Mrs EO took a photo?

I'll believe whatever answer you give ...

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Suityou01 came first. In Gentile. But his 'blades' were too long. Result: ban.

Think that's a fair recap on today.
    Did she complain about a missing 4 inches that his competition is using?

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    er... 'whats happening at the paralympics Sport?' type of thing ??
    Suityou01 came first. In Gentile. But his 'blades' were too long. Result: ban.

Think that's a fair recap on today.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied

I sh!t you not

Don't worry it won't stand up in court

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

Some bastard is cheating, he's got wheels!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Er, we've got half the worlds population over here. At least the Aussies have a basic - and I do mean basic - grasp of English.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Er, we've got half the worlds population over here. At least the Aussies have a basic - and I do mean basic - grasp of English.
    I'll give them that... that and the ability not to completely cock up making a coffee

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Tell them you have the cash, right now, sat in your pocket. It's theirs if they come over and collect it.
    Tell them you'll see them in court and get them to set a date.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X