• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Go karting

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Go karting"

Collapse

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    When was the last time you were there? I've found a very wide selection of good beers in the US in recent years. A much better selection of bottled and on tap than most British pubs. Beats the inevitable Stella, 1664, Tetley's Smooth etc piss that we have here.

e.g. NXNW Restaurant and Brewery

And check out the $9 Angus burger. Much much better than most British pubs, even "home made food" pubs. The best gourmet burger round these 'ere parts is £15
    I actually went to some micro breweries the last time I was there, and it was nice, good beer. I am on about the genrric tulip they peddle.

As for the food, hmmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm a huge fan of Sierra Nevada; also I quite like Bud so I'm lucky there (not the light kind).

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    the intolerable piss Yanks call beer and posting on here.
    When was the last time you were there? I've found a very wide selection of good beers in the US in recent years. A much better selection of bottled and on tap than most British pubs. Beats the inevitable Stella, 1664, Tetley's Smooth etc piss that we have here.

e.g. NXNW Restaurant and Brewery

And check out the $9 Angus burger. Much much better than most British pubs, even "home made food" pubs. The best gourmet burger round these 'ere parts is £15
    Last edited by Platypus; 4 September 2012, 15:12.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    you can then spend the rest of the evening drinking the intolerable piss Yanks call beer and posting on here.
    You mean mostly the same stuff we have here? Or do you mean light beer, which IS horrible but entirely avoidable?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    And I thought you were a thick ****. Only one of us is correct.
    So you are a yank then.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Any tips to look like in taking part but in fact a seething ball of petulance?
    Smack talk like a mother hubbard, they don't seem to get it and sounds like you're competitive lol

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Can we have a poll on that please

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    er I thought you were a septic?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Im being paid to go Go-Karting and team building today. I hate team building exercises and in the US I reckon theyres going to be lots of whooping and high fiving.

er I thought you were a septic?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Im being paid to go Go-Karting and team building today. I hate team building exercises and in the US I reckon theyres going to be lots of whooping and high fiving.

I hope the go-kart is supercharged, otherwise with a fat-f*cker like you at the wheel your "team" is going to be last.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Direction and Control #FAIL
    WSMS

Disguised Employee.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Direction and Control #FAIL

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied

Drive to the first corner and dont brake, take as many cars out as you can. You will be black flagged, and told not to do it again or you'll be barred.

Do it again.

Night over, you can then spend the rest of the evening drinking the intolerable piss Yanks call beer and posting on here.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Take it really seriously and storm off when you don't win.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Go karting

Go karting

Working...
X