• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tory rat booed at Paralympics for cronyism"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Very poor form indeed. The crowd might think they're protesting at percieved wrongdoing by Mr Osborne, but actually they're ruining the medal ceremony for the athletes who've put years of effort into this
    Well said.

As for anyone who cheered Brownstuff, they should be roooted out and ex-ter-min-ated.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Very poor form indeed. The crowd might think they're protesting at percieved wrongdoing by Mr Osborne, but actually they're ruining the medal ceremony for the athletes who've put years of effort into this. If you want to protest then organise a demo somewhere, but don't hijack somebody else's medal ceremony. The right to protest is very important, so use it wisely. Manners, please.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Originally posted by doomage View Post
    You'd probably still lose.

HTH
    most likely, they are fine athletes.

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Originally posted by moggy View Post
    In all seriousness I love the fact that the Paralympics are inspiring the nation and most importantly the disabled youth of today.. I always thought that if I had ever become disabled, that I’d probably want to end it all.. Yet now I feel that I’d want to compete! Thats got to be a good thing.
    You'd probably still lose.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My daughters aunt took her to the paralympics and now she wants to be a paralympic athlete.
    In all seriousness I love the fact that the Paralympics are inspiring the nation and most importantly the disabled youth of today.. I always thought that if I had ever become disabled, that I’d probably want to end it all.. Yet now I feel that I’d want to compete! Thats got to be a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    You can't teach lefty peasants anything
    FTFY

Gordon Brown did nothing good, lots of things so badly that the lefty peasants are now suffering for it, and they cheer him!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Very poor form indeed. The crowd might think they're protesting at percieved wrongdoing by Mr Osborne, but actually they're ruining the medal ceremony for the athletes who've put years of effort into this. If you want to protest then organise a demo somewhere, but don't hijack somebody else's medal ceremony. The right to protest is very important, so use it wisely. Manners, please.
    You can't teach lefty peasants manners

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Call me Dave got the same treatment - yet Brown got cheered !!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    He laughed nervously as jeers rang out around the packed arena, as he prepared to give gold to Tunisia’s T38 400m champion Mohamed Farhat Chida

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    George Osborne Booed At Paralympic Games

Gordon Brown cheered earlier as well.
    Would you like to post a comment on the last 13 years of The Reign Of Terror?

No, of course you wouldn't, you ignorant partisan bien pensant.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    My daughters aunt took her to the paralympics and now she wants to be a paralympic athlete.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    started a topic Tory rat booed at Paralympics for cronyism

Tory rat booed at Paralympics for cronyism

George Osborne Booed At Paralympic Games

Gordon Brown cheered earlier as well.

Working...
X