• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "GB = Little America"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied

NSFW

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    While these pagents are pretty strange I don't subscribe to the common belief that they are some how sinister, people are too quick to jump to the conclusion that there is a sexual subcontext to them or that the children are being abused.

I think it is far more dusturbing that mid teen girls are still commonly used in outright provocative marketing campaigns where nobody even bats an eyelid at the model's age.

Leave a comment:

• petergriffin
    replied
    I thought these beauty contests were quite already popular among the pikeys.
    Last edited by petergriffin; 3 September 2012, 20:10. Reason: spulling

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Would going into MTT mode be too much?
    He probably would......

.... do their mothers

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Proof

(Quite disgusting actually)
    Let me know when we have things that make America great like guns.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I'm a family lawyer and I've had clients where their children have been taken into Local Authority care for less than what the American mothers do to their children in the Toddlers and Tiaras show - I really never thought it would take off over here due to our overzealous Social Services, I hope I'm right
    Well said

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Very....

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Proof

Stop reading the daily mail

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Proof

You wouldnt find Germans behaving like that would you?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic GB = Little America

GB = Little America

Proof

Working...
X