• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 2 weeks left

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2 weeks left"

Collapse

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    7.5 days left
    and as if work wasn't boring enough all the "fun" threads keep getting locked
    Maybe if you tried doing some work, time would go by that little bit quicker for you?

I've got 6 months to go yet... but luckily we have no internet restrictions (I mean all the non-nude stuff anyway) so I can pass time on the 'net or by actually doing some work - which is nice given that's what I'm getting paid for.

byebye

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    7.5 days left
    and as if work wasn't boring enough all the "fun" threads keep getting locked

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    9 days left and it's only 10am.
    Been here for 30 minutes and it feels like I've done a morning already

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Oi! Off my bench!
    What is this "bench" you speak of?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1603472