• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: BBC Breakfast

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC Breakfast"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Oh and Bill Turnbull is a dreadful c u n t but eamon Holmes is worse so sky's not an option
    Spot on.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    What was wrong with subtitles?
    The blind can't see them.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I dont like the signing stuff for deaf people.
    What was wrong with subtitles?

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Oh and Bill Turnbull is a dreadful c u n t but eamon Holmes is worse so sky's not an option

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    BBC One - Breakfast - Susanna Reid

Bad photo, this is better:

edit: according to Wikipedia she was born in 1970 and "became active" in 1982. WTF does that mean?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    If you are into that kind of thing there is quite a selection of Susanna Reid upskirt clips on youtube.

Look, someone told me about them, FFS.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I dont like the signing stuff for deaf people. Is there any way of switching it off
    Try the Mute Button?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    BBC One - Breakfast - Susanna Reid

Bad photo, this is better:

edit: according to Wikipedia she was born in 1970 and "became active" in 1982. WTF does that mean?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    One of the women presenters is rather fetching though.

There is only one decent bloke on there and he is rather small in statue and now not on as much since they moved to f***ing "Media City".

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I dont like the signing stuff for deaf people. Is there any way of switching it off

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    One of the women presenters is rather fetching though.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Never noticed they had a business chap. I like the segue between daily headlines and washed up rockers peddling their new album.
    It's a woman.

Before they used to have a middle aged woman who was actually a producer, and a youngish guy.

They also use to have the same business guests on you would see on BBC News, though generally not on the same day.

Although they do have some decent guests, they get about 2 min before being pushed aside.
    The normal guests get 2 mins per hour.

The special guests get their 6 mins in one hour.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    SKY news is better on every level now.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Boycie View Post
    Have to agree - it's crap. Especially the inane banter that goes on between the sports presenter lady and the main ones. Also, the business presenter - my g0d - is it
    intended for and audience of idiots?
    Never noticed they had a business chap. I like the segue between daily headlines and washed up rockers peddling their new album.

Although they do have some decent guests, they get about 2 min before being pushed aside.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Ya know, I forgot that I'm "allowed" a custom status now...

Ducklike, I like. But I had planned to ponder the issue further before deciding.
    BilledLike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X