• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "There's a moose loose, aboot the hoose"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    extruding
    Good word. I will make a point of using it today.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    she wont let me top it
    Your missus sounds a nice lady. You say it is is injured but have you a got a realistic assessment? You should take it to a vet immediately and tell them you will pay whatever it takes to ensure it is restored to nibblingly good health.

My missus falsely accused nice little mice of eating her tomatos. The holes and droppings seemed far too big for an insect, until I caught a huge caterpillar munching away at one end and extruding a huge pooh at the other.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 27 August 2012, 08:54.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

aha

I like you
    I like you too.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Ah, Mrs EO said no. More evidence indeed that you are the bloke sitting in the chair two along watching match of the day.

aha

I like you

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    do you like bum secks ?
    Ah, Mrs EO said no. More evidence indeed that you are the bloke sitting in the chair two along watching match of the day.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Hang on - are we married????
    do you like bum secks ?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    you are some sort of paranormal super medium

how did you know about that ?????
    Hang on - are we married????

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I'm told 'Relentless' is the energy drink of the moment
    you are some sort of paranormal super medium

how did you know about that ?????

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

i'm not going to get much sleep tonight
    I'm told 'Relentless' is the energy drink of the moment

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic There's a moose loose, aboot the hoose

There's a moose loose, aboot the hoose

No sooner did NF start a thread about new wildlife being spotted in Essex than Mrs EO came screeching down the stairs.

there is a wee beastie cowering in bog number 2, and she wont let me top it.

I reckon its been brought in by one of the mogs, and is injured anyway

i'm not going to get much sleep tonight

Working...
X