• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Peter Oborne is a pompous tw@t"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Since it's public record I'm married, pretty poor attempt Sas. Are you still hungover from CUK drinks the other day perhaps?

Nice to see you're still being homophobic though. No doubt if I let it slip I was black you'd insult me about that.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    You sound like an expert, Sas. What's the going rate?
    Don't have a clue as I don't find men attractive.
    But our mate doogie was asking about men's bodies yesterday so I guess its his scene.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Obviously yet another CUK virgin. Have you tried paying a rent boy? ...
    You sound like an expert, Sas. What's the going rate?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You're a somewhat refined, rather sporty middle-aged nerd. Sas is a middle-aged nerd who was once a teenage spotty bedroom nerd. I would hazard a wild guess you did better in the wife department
    Obviously yet another CUK virgin. Have you tried paying a rent boy?
    (I'm sure Jebus wouldn't give a crap, you know he's been dead these 2000 years. Charismatic chap when he was alive apparently.)

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Nothing wrong with them; I have one of those every day.
    You're a somewhat refined, rather sporty middle-aged nerd. Sas is a middle-aged nerd who was once a teenage spotty bedroom nerd. I would hazard a wild guess you did better in the wife department

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That's not vimto. That is vodka and red bull.
    Are you sure? It looks a lot like Vimto to me.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Why would you want a middle-aged nerd's middle-aged wife?
    Nothing wrong with them; I have one of those every day.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Some people like saggy tits.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yes it does. I now get to over your wife's t1ts.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Anyway, as for that bird next to him wearing a green skirt and carrying a glass of Vimto; I would.
    That's not vimto. That is vodka and red bull.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Plus ca change.
    Yes it does. I now get to over your wife's t1ts.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Anyway, as for that bird next to him wearing a green skirt and carrying a glass of Vimto; I would.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Alas I was me and I spent my youth
    Plus ca change.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    It annoys me tbh.

It annoys me that his friends or himself haven't banned photography (or his guards or whoever's with him).

It annoys me that a veteran fighting a war that most people don't even spend a moment in the day thinking of, despite our casulaties - isn't allowed to blow off steam in the short break he's got, before he returns to duty. (He's apparantly returning for pre-deployment training tho.)

I understand he's there on holiday and its disrespectful, but, I reckon he's done himself a little justice in some people's eyes.

It also annoys me that he's been so stupid to allow this to happen.

Annoyed .....
    It annoys me that a journalist who's never done anything other than write pompous articles criticising other people would even dare to question the attitude to 'duty' of someone who has served on the front line having had to actively persuade his seniors to let him do that when some of them would have preferred to protect him at home.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    It also annoys me that he's been so stupid to allow this to happen.
    The royal family are so clever. Amazing any of them could be so stupid.

If I was Harry I would have spend my youth sh4gging. Alas I was me and I spent my youth

Leave a comment:

Working...
X