• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Update on the SY Gig"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Paddy Power are offering evens for SY to be out of work by the end of next month and 1/10 he will be on CUK crying he's skint a week later.
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    He'll be fighting school kids again as they try to take his dole money off him at the pool table in the local Wetherspoons at 11am.
    Topped up with a charity cycle tide of Luton to Budgens.
    dont be mean, he will be able to survive for ages on the saturday £15 repair money

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    He'll be fighting school kids again as they try to take his dole money off him at the pool table in the local Wetherspoons at 11am.
    Topped up with a charity cycle tide of Luton to Budgens.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Paddy Power are offering evens for SY to be out of work by the end of next month and 1/10 he will be on CUK crying he's skint a week later.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Surely you should be watching your migration in case it falls over again?! You are a true mental midget.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Bellendry.

Hth.
    Surely you should be watching your migration in case it falls over again?! You are a true mental midget.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I for one would like to apologise to d000hg if I have caused offence. Having reread your posts I see you don't post anything offensive and don't deserve to be ripped apart.
    Bellendry.

Hth.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Who stole your login

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    I for one would like to apologise to d000hg if I have caused offence. Having reread your posts I see you don't post anything offensive and don't deserve to be ripped apart.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Your point being?
    That your attempt at trolling was particularly poor today.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Not very nice. I think you need therapy.
    Not very nice but warranted.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Why don't you just fk off and die ya fat chunt.
    Not very nice. I think you need therapy.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I just assumed the smell you have around you was a really really cheap aftershave. All explained now.
    Why don't you just fk off and die ya fat chunt.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    There is no point of course, just pissing in the wind.
    I just assumed the smell you have around you was a really really cheap aftershave. All explained now.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Your point being?
    There is no point of course, just pissing in the wind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X