• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Team Hoyt

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Team Hoyt"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    I've missed whatever this is about as well, unless they observed Ramadan.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I fasted yesterday and probs will tomorrow as well (day at client site, should be easy). I had some social events last week that meant that I overconsumed on two of the non-fasting days.

Nevertheless, I've lost some weight and boy do I feel great the morning after a fasting day. No hangover, no grogginess, feeling refreshed, awake early. Amazing really! I never knew some people began their days feeling like that!
    Linky? What fad is this?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Looks OK to me, although the "Visual Studio" label is rather baffling.
    Yeah what's that about? Did you think with many of us being programmers, it would get more interest than your legs?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Welcome back!

I prefer the old avatar, this one makes you look scary. Maybe that was your intention
    Looks OK to me, although the "Visual Studio" label is rather baffling.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I already carry 2 stomachs thank you. Hoping to lose one over the next few weeks....
    You can't seriously be claiming to have a pod surely, with all the exercise you do

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I already carry 2 stomachs thank you. Hoping to lose one over the next few weeks....

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    I usually have to put my glasses on and peer over the top to manage that.

How's the intermittent fasting going? I've been doing it myself for the past few weeks, and feel pretty good.
    peering over the top of the glasses was much more secretarial.. this avi looks more like a mug shot IMO

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post

How's the intermittent fasting going? I've been doing it myself for the past few weeks, and feel pretty good.
    I fasted yesterday and probs will tomorrow as well (day at client site, should be easy). I had some social events last week that meant that I overconsumed on two of the non-fasting days.

Nevertheless, I've lost some weight and boy do I feel great the morning after a fasting day. No hangover, no grogginess, feeling refreshed, awake early. Amazing really! I never knew some people began their days feeling like that!

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Welcome back!

I prefer the old avatar, this one makes you look scary. Maybe that was your intention

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Welcome back!

I assumed it was a still from the Village of the Damned.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    started a topic Team Hoyt

Team Hoyt

BP's impressive athletic exploits last week got me reading about Iron Man over the weekend, and in particular these two. >sniff!<, I think I've got something in my eye. What a great dad.

So, if you're looking to up the challenge next time, BP, you could try dragging someone round the swim in a boat, then giving them a "backie" on your bike, before pushing them round the marathon course. I'm sure one or two FMs would be happy to volunteer their services as dead weight if you can't find anyone more worthy to accompany you.

Working...
X