• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm missing Gricer Boy"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Well, that f'n explains that then :-)

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Hardly narrows it down, does it?
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.
    Bah! I strive to create interesting sockies for your titillation, delectation and delight and this is all the thanks I get. Bah!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I thought all of them were Threaded...

Website

Blog
    Last edited by darmstadt; 20 August 2012, 18:43.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Starter for 10

You have to search for all those posters who admit to "recumbent cycling"
    I've spent 10 minutes searching, why not just tell us?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Starter for 10

You have to search for all those posters who admit to "recumbent cycling"

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    SAS can barely make sense of his own inane ramblings so I doubt he has the mental capability to create an annoying trainspotting sockie.
    Wot you said.....

However, I had been told by several different posters that it was SAS, but Gricer was too 'cleverly stupid' to have been SAS.

Whoever it is, I want to see more Gricer posts

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS.

I never thought it was SAS but have been told several times that it was. I'm glad I remained sceptical

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

You must spread some rep etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    ...Obviously it's someone with a sharper and more elaborate sense of humour than SAS. ...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    It's not Sas.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Pacharan is a pretty crap sockie, as is malcolm Buggeridge, but I found Gricer pretty funny. I can't actually believe SAS is Gricer's sockie master because it displays a form of self-depricating humour that i just can't imagine SAS being capable of, unless SAS is an elaborate sockie as well.
    It's not Sas.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Pacharan is a pretty crap sockie, as is malcolm Buggeridge, but I found Gricer pretty funny. I can't actually believe SAS is Gricer's sockie master because it displays a form of self-depricating humour that i just can't imagine SAS being capable of, unless SAS is an elaborate sockie as well.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    He was last spotted at Bridgwater bus station waving his ticket around, demanding that an insector clip it.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    He was last spotted at Bridgwater bus station waving his ticket around, demanding that an insector clip it.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Gricer/Malc/Pacher's owner has posted in this thread.
    WHS

Whenever any of those 3 post the sockie master is never far away, this thread included.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

I'm pretty sure that Gricer/Malc/Pacher's owner has posted in this thread.
    WHS, although when I PMed him once to enquire he denied it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X