• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: RIP Brillo

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "RIP Brillo"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Thats coz he is giving me a piggy back on the run

On a more serious note - someone did 'kark' it IM Manhatten,couple of weeks ago and Florida is a common one for 'karkers' and a shark attack. Could be anything in that lake, next to an old chemical plant

Stay safe Brillo
    It is next to long reach sewage works and little brook power station!

But the good news is John has forbidden for the Japenese whaling ship to go on the lake for this event - so I should be safe....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Hmmm so there a girls doing this too, you do realise if you are beaten by a single member of the fairer sex you will have the piss ripped out of you like no ones business
    There are 12 females out of 91.

In a race 3 months ago (big south east swim) there were 2 females out of 11. They came 1st and 2nd! One of them lapped me - they did 1500m in time I did 900m.

Trust me - these women are GOOD! I would say something nasty about Dallas here - but wont for 2 reasons. 1 she has given me TONS of advice via forum and PM. And more importantly, she has threatened to put spokey dokeys on my bike!

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Hmmm so there a girls doing this too, you do realise if you are beaten by a single member of the fairer sex you will have the piss ripped out of you like no ones business
    Thats called Chicking. If a girl overtakes you, you have been chicked.

But, to be fair, they are setting us off with the folks doing half the distance so they should be going faster anyway, then just after midnight they'll will all drift off as us nutters hobble on until the local night club closes and new nutters will drift onto the course with kebabs - mmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Dallas is a laydee if I'm not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And I know where you have hidden the biccies.

Start list – Midnight Man | Bridge Events Dartford | Home of the Midnight WO/MAN #60 Dallas will confirm if I am there or not.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Start list – Midnight Man | Bridge Events Dartford | Home of the Midnight WO/MAN #60 Dallas will confirm if I am there or not.
    Thats coz he is giving me a piggy back on the run

On a more serious note - someone did 'kark' it IM Manhatten,couple of weeks ago and Florida is a common one for 'karkers' and a shark attack. Could be anything in that lake, next to an old chemical plant

Stay safe Brillo

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It'll be a lot quieter around here. Less cretinous dribble
    Which means that you are my sockie so if I go no-one will have to put up with you.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I've met his wife and we know where he's hidden the insurance policy. What do you gather from that?

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It'll be a lot quieter around here. Less cretinous dribble

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    How bad are you going to feel if Brillo karks it on Saturday?
    Depends if I would be able to get my sponsor money back

Leave a comment:

• ZARDOZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    He isn't really taking part.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    He'll survive.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Nowt because I know he will see the joke plus the money that is already donated.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I've met his wife and we know where he's hidden the insurance policy. What do you gather from that?

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    should be a poll really

Leave a comment:

Working...
X