• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: More empty seats

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More empty seats"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied

Lots here - although it is towards the end of the match, so possible people left en masse early.

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Just because 86000 tickets were "sold" doesn't mean 86000 people were in the stadium
    86,000 is official attendance, that means people through the turnstile not tickets sold.

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Did you watch it? Was very noticeable.
    Didnt watch all of it no but the attendance looked in line with occupied seating to me.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Say what!? Attendance was over 86,000 in a stadium that holds 90,000.

I'd say that's not many empty seats. Specsavers?
    Did you watch it? Was very noticeable.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

Just because 86000 tickets were "sold" doesn't mean 86000 people were in the stadium

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Looks to be loads of empty seats in the footie final. Shame. When we went to the semis, there were signs everywhere saying 'Sold Out', but reckon 1 in 10 seats were empty. Looks to be even more in this match.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I reckon they did well to get the crowd they did for Brazil v Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not anymore.
    Ta.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Ooops, wrong forum.
    Not anymore.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Ooops, wrong forum.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    started a topic More empty seats

More empty seats

Looks to be loads of empty seats in the footie final. Shame. When we went to the semis, there were signs everywhere saying 'Sold Out', but reckon 1 in 10 seats were empty. Looks to be even more in this match.

Working...
X