• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "We totally aced the Olympics"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Geography not your strong point is it Russ?
    It's his strongest point.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by louie View Post
    East end of London , overcast, in a sand pit vs sun soaked beach in Rio?
    Geography not your strong point is it Russ?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    So let me get this straight, you had a BTL that could potentially have been rented out for a premium at a once in a lifetime event and it WASN'T READY??? Only a complete moron would miss a chance like that.
    Well you see Russ, I'm in a different financial bracket to you - a few grand here and there makes no difference in the bigger scheme of things.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Will you be as enthusiatic about the pre-olympic slum clearances? You do have some idea what happens to the street children don't you?

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Sadly my BTL was not ready in time - I was hoping it would be.
    So let me get this straight, you had a BTL that could potentially have been rented out for a premium at a once in a lifetime event and it WASN'T READY??? Only a complete moron would miss a chance like that.

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Why would these be qualitatively different Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on prancing on the sand to the ones we had here, imbecile?
    From the closing ceremony presentation from Rio we can deduce that the pimps will be on hand next time around to ensure a better quality of service.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Shouldn't you be busy cleaning up your house after renting it out for a few gazillion pounds for the olympics?
    Sadly my BTL was not ready in time - I was hoping it would be.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Yes Russell, now fook orf, you tedious twunt.

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Why would these be qualitatively different Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on prancing on the sand to the ones we had here, imbecile?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Shouldn't you be busy cleaning up your house after renting it out for a few gazillion pounds for the olympics?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Real beach, Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Hey, misery guts retired millionaire. You made a donation yet?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-free-day.html
    I don't donate to anything connected with religion.
    I have several charities to which I am more than generous.

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    How, so, moron? Presumably the same or similar teams will be there? Or will they do it nude in Rio?
    Real beach, Brazilian bronzed babes with skimpy clothes on.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    In what way, cretin?
    Hey, misery guts retired millionaire. You made a donation yet?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-free-day.html

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Beach Volleyball?
    How, so, moron? Presumably the same or similar teams will be there? Or will they do it nude in Rio?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X