• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dead Baby Jokes

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dead Baby Jokes"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    She turned down my friend request!
    Well, if it's any consolation, she was a lezzer...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Balderdash. You'd befriend Myra Hindley if you thought it would increase your friend count by another one.
    She turned down my friend request!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    If anyone I was facebook-friends with liked that sort of stuff I would defriend them. Plenty of other facebook friends out there.
    Balderdash. You'd befriend Myra Hindley if you thought it would increase your friend count by another one.

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Anyone got any good ones then?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    If you don't like it, ignore it.

Trying to impose your moral standards on others is incredibly cringeworthy.

Leave a comment:

• Notascooby
    replied
    This is hardly new, when I was in primary school, so 30 years ago - we were doing dead baby jokes.

At that age you didn't think about the impact that it may have to people who may have had to deal with this kind of thing in real life.

But as soon as you make things taboo you just force it underground...
    So whilst I'm no Jim Davidson or Roy Chubby Brown fan, I'm not for banning them.

Just ignore it and move on...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    If anyone I was facebook-friends with liked that sort of stuff I would defriend them. Plenty of other facebook friends out there.
    I hadn't even considered that as a possibility.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Yup. Who cares what some random bunch of nobbers are 'joking' about.

Life's too short to get wound up over this kind of thing.

If I used FB regularly and saw a page with that title, I'd probably think 'ooh that might not be my cup of tea, I might swerve that one.'

FFS.

Now I'm wound up.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Quiet frankly, the best thing to do with this sort of thing is to ignore it completely.
    Yup. Who cares what some random bunch of nobbers are 'joking' about.

Life's too short to get wound up over this kind of thing.

If I used FB regularly and saw a page with that title, I'd probably think 'ooh that might not be my cup of tea, I might swerve that one.'

FFS.

Now I'm wound up.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Wedge?
    Spanner.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He may be a tool but he's not the sharpest tool.
    Wedge?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Isn't that CUK?
    He may be a tool but he's not the sharpest tool.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    First of all I don't use Facebook. It's full of retards who feel that they need to tell everyone about every tedious facet of their dull ******* life 'My wee smells after I have sugar puffs', 'I am in a relationship', 'I am a retard'.

Secondly people start groups over things they love or hate. So assuming your post is about the internet old 'dead baby jokes' Dead Baby Jokes which has been around for ten years already then either they or you are a retard.

I think both.
    Isn't that CUK?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    First of all I don't use Facebook. It's full of retards who feel that they need to tell everyone about every tedious facet of their dull ******* life 'My wee smells after I have sugar puffs', 'I am in a relationship', 'I am a retard'.
    Oh the irony.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    FB sucks ass

Leave a comment:

Working...
X