• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Camel toe

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Camel toe"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Think I'll avoid this thread while at work awaiting the addition of photos and an NSFW on the subject line,

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Toe alert.

Beach volleyball right now!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Close but no cigar, I remember seeing it on a documentary a few months ago about just how rich this invention had made the creator...

I was looking at this with my mates this weekend, I'll leave an update when I get home and find the link.
    Just cos it's not the one you were thinking of doesnt mean the cigar is witheld.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Ah, you mean the 'smooth groove' camel toe disguiser!
    Close but no cigar, I remember seeing it on a documentary a few months ago about just how rich this invention had made the creator...

I was looking at this with my mates this weekend, I'll leave an update when I get home and find the link.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Chance of viewing a little 'snatch' as well!
    One hopes its a clean snatch?

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I wish I could remember the name, but isn't this due to that great "disguiser" invention?

If I remember what they are called I'll post them here.

Now the men need the equivalent from the load of cock n balls i've been seeing this last weekend.
    Ah, you mean the 'smooth groove' camel toe disguiser!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    and once glimpsed you should overly take photos for twitter like a proper sexual deviant

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Has the women's weight lifting been on yet? Not so much camel toe as moose hoof I imagine.
    Chance of viewing a little 'snatch' as well!

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    I wish I could remember the name, but isn't this due to that great "disguiser" invention?

If I remember what they are called I'll post them here.

Now the men need the equivalent from the load of cock n balls i've been seeing this last weekend.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Watching the gymnastic I gotta applaud the effort of the ladies involved looking at some of the wedgies they are sporting!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Why bother with that? I'm sure some girls do it on purpose... after all it can't be that hard to realise that short skirt + legs not together = bloke sat on the other side of the carriage getting an eyeful

Or is it just me that happens to?
    Not just you. I normally 'dress to the left' my enormous cumberland sausage (aka budgie smuggler) polish the end a bit, then sit back with a 'come and get some then baby' grin on my face

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Probably athletes not the best, fat ladies at an ordinary council pool have the best toes.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    and once glimpsed you should obviously avert your eyes like a proper gentleman

Naturally.. I will need to stand up at some point

Leave a comment:

Working...
X