• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fortsættelse af de klassiske Beyerdynamic DT235 hovedtelefoner"

Collapse

• scope
    replied
    Originally posted by Gentile View Post
    Except that Denmark and most of Finland, not being located within the Scandinavian Peninsula, aren't in Scandinavia. They hate it when you call them Scandinavians. The Finns even hate being included under the wider "Nordic" banner, which includes places like Iceland, Greenland and the Faeroes.
    Their loss. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

And don't call me "totty".

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    My grandfather was swedish. I hardly ever saw him so I never learned anything except tack.

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So where is your picture of Danish totty?

And don't call me "totty".

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    Originally posted by scope View Post
    Gentile is quite right.. Norwegian and Swedish are more similar when spoken than Danish, but you should be able to understand each other throughout all of Scandinavia (the only exception is Finish who nobody understands...

Ha en fortsatt fin dag alle sammen!
    Except that Denmark and most of Finland, not being located within the Scandinavian Peninsula, aren't in Scandinavia. They hate it when you call them Scandinavians. The Finns even hate being included under the wider "Nordic" banner, which includes places like Iceland, Greenland and the Faeroes.
    Last edited by Gentile; 18 July 2012, 10:37. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    @Mich: Sverige's fab, of course. But you do realise the OP was speaking Danish, don't you old chap?
    So where is your picture of Danish totty?

Leave a comment:

• scope
    replied
    @Mich: Sverige's fab, of course. But you do realise the OP was speaking Danish, don't you old chap? (you can tell by the æ's and ø's, which only appear in Danish and Norwegian, but not Swedish). So, more Sandi Toksvig than Ulrika-ka-ka.

Languages are one of my hobbies, and I've been learning Swedish for years now, even though I'm still crap at it. The weird thing is you can understand spoken Norwegian and Danish as well, because they're mutually-intelligible languages, even if they're written very differently.
    Gentile is quite right.. Norwegian and Swedish are more similar when spoken than Danish, but you should be able to understand each other throughout all of Scandinavia (the only exception is Finish who nobody understands...

Ha en fortsatt fin dag alle sammen!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Sverige's fab, of course. But you do realise the OP was speaking Danish, don't you old chap? (you can tell by the æ's and ø's, which only appear in Danish and Norwegian, but not Swedish). So, more Sandi Toksvig than Ulrika-ka-ka.
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Gentile
    replied
    @Mich: Sverige's fab, of course. But you do realise the OP was speaking Danish, don't you old chap? (you can tell by the æ's and ø's, which only appear in Danish and Norwegian, but not Swedish). So, more Sandi Toksvig than Ulrika-ka-ka.

Languages are one of my hobbies, and I've been learning Swedish for years now, even though I'm still crap at it. The weird thing is you can understand spoken Norwegian and Danish as well, because they're mutually-intelligible languages, even if they're written very differently.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I don't have anything interesting to add to this except

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Rats - I thought I'd deleted this post!

Sorry Chaps...
    Deleting a post just because its unintelligible to most members? We won't have any content at this rate

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by yan1989liping View Post
    Modeller til at erstatte eller opgradere version af DT231 BEYERDYNAMIC DT235 positionering er meget ens i form.Kun til stede i farven sort, hvid og to farver at vælge imellem brugerens valg af værelse.Det den DT235 overordnede struktur er stadig Beats by Dre Pro lavet af plast overflade behandling efter processen med højglans maling, glat føler sig godt tilpas.DT235 anvendelse dobbelt bærer, på den side af strukturen af ​​hård plast formen garanti og tilstrækkelig strække den nedre side af den kortikale materiale trykket er moderat slid meget behagelig.
    Bølløcks. It's a heåp of cræp.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    A good point well made
    Not really, it's a clear ad hominem.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Rats - I thought I'd deleted this post!