• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where are all the Daleks?"

Collapse

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    How would you suggest preparing one, Fungus? A little white wine, pepper, butter and tarragon perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    And they're buggers to get out of their shells
    JUst make sure you don't eat ones that were open before cooking, and those that don't open when cooked. You'll get food poisoning.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by The Master
    I bet Zeitghost would have a go. Those Kaled mutants can be a bit gristly though.

And they're buggers to get out of their shells

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Animal feed and food "not fit for human consumption".
    I bet Zeitghost would have a go. Those Kaled mutants can be a bit gristly though.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I dread to think what Purple Daleks are for...

Animal feed and food "not fit for human consumption".

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    I dread to think what Purple Daleks are for...
    Don't ask. It's not pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    Green Daleks are for recycling. Black are for nuclear waste. According to the council. Not sure about yellow.
    Yellow = disposable sharps / biological waste.

What a way to go.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Bitbucket
    There was a Dr Who festival at Longleat or somewhere in Wilts about this time of year ,when I was in the UK , perhaps they are all there
    I'm reliably told that the local bin man is a bit short sighted and he took them all away. They rather took to the land fill site. Reminded them of the home planet.

Green Daleks are for recycling. Black are for nuclear waste. According to the council. Not sure about yellow.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Your witty repartee knows no bounds, Oh Great & Evil Leader...
    You will go far, o trust minion.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Just raising a sucker for the Dalek cause. Myself, I've been on holiday. The mercury swamps on Vulcan are delightful at this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by Bitbucket
    There was a Dr Who festival at Longleat or somewhere in Wilts about this time of year ,when I was in the UK , perhaps they are all there
    What, heckling Silvester McCoy? Doing w @ nker signs with their telescopic claws?

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Where are all the Daleks?

They are all w@nking from home.

Exsperminate!

Note: this is the third time that I have used this Dalek joke on this board and I will now retire the joke permanently. Thanks for reading.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    He Can't Count Past Five

That's because he only has one hand.

Leave a comment:

• Davros
    replied
    Do I count?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X