• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Today i have had to..."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Do a day's work on my new contract, while:

- having the cat put down
    - minding the baby until 1pm
    - overseeing a final day pre go live at my old contract
    - packing to go on holiday at 7 am
    - posting nonsense in CUK

Pass got a dignified send off but I've done a rubbish job at the rest if it and am off to bed
    Most of those are non essential. Imagine the extra nonsense posts you could have put on cuk.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Pass got a dignified send off but I've done a rubbish job at the rest if it and am off to bed
    Best to make sure you don't mix up the tasks with the cat and the baby........

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    What's the procedure for putting an animal down. Does the vet put on a dog-collar and say a few words of condolence before sticking the needle in?

Leave a comment:

• Robinho
    replied
    Poor kitty

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Wake up dude, you are getting worse than DimPrawn and his imaginary millions
    Not to worry. We've all always assumed that the three of you and sas are elderly spinster sisters, all eating Asda Smart price cat food off the floor with your nineteen cats.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ooo. Free Bar In the BA lounge. Time to try and drink £600 worth of booze to cover the flight.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Ooo. Free Bar In the BA lounge. Time to try and drink £600 worth of booze to cover the flight.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Upgraded myself to business class at my expense as they'll only pay premium. Cost a days money. Which is fine because I'm charging two days travel.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Spare a thought. I've got to fly home.

Upgraded myself to business class at my expense as they'll only pay premium. Cost a days money. Which is fine because I'm charging two days travel.

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    County Clare. Car and ferry. Gonna be a loooooooooong day.
    And probably wetter than a wet thing.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Well, my condolences re the cat anyhow. Couldn't have been much fun. Hopefully you are off somewhere sunny.
    County Clare. Car and ferry. Gonna be a loooooooooong day.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Well, my condolences re the cat anyhow. Couldn't have been much fun. Hopefully you are off somewhere sunny.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Number 2 is the real tough one.

Kids, how hard can it be.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    started a topic Today i have had to...

Today i have had to...

Working...
X