• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Who hired this BA?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who hired this BA?"

Collapse

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong
    This chancer has been flown in from overseas on top dollar.
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Coming from an Aussie

What's up, is she a Kiwi
    You are making the assumption that i'm working outside of Australia. Incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Coming from an Aussie

What's up, is she a Kiwi

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    This chancer has been flown in from overseas on top dollar.
    Coming from an Aussie

What's up, is she a Kiwi

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    I think I spotted the problem. I once worked with an intelligent woman (just the once), she was qualified in both English and German accounts and naturally was fluent in German too. I was impressed. She than married a Muslim man and they moved to his country of origin where she has to cover herself up and stay at home as you cant be an female accountant there.

I agree with your point about 1/1000.
    The self-knowledge is not great in this one.
    It's plain for all to see why you're single and such a loser.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Do you also dislike cyclists, gay people and the French, perchance?
    Surely the question is:-

Do you like Gladiators?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Everyone in the UK hates the French.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Do you work with this guy?

View Profile: BusinessAnalyst2012 - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I have not been benched in 8 years of contracting. Unlike your disastrous career.
    Oi! Suity is maverick.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Yep, thought so. Benchville next stop.
    I have not been benched in 8 years of contracting. Unlike your disastrous career.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    She is running rings round you.
    she is clever.
    She is prolly fit and knobing the IT director.

Tread carefully, as in stop gobbling off about her in meetings while her back is turned.

JSL.
    What do you mean gobbling off? Are you gobbling off your boss?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    I think I spotted the problem. I once worked with an intelligent woman (just the once), she was qualified in both English and German accounts and naturally was fluent in German too. I was impressed. She than married a Muslim man and they moved to his country of origin where she has to cover herself up and stay at home as you cant be an female accountant there.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    shouldn't she be ferreting out the useful stuff for me? Also, it's becoming clear this blagger does not even understand the business and is learning on the job.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Actually, I openly express this (slightly tongue in cheek) opinion to the BAs. I haven't made any friends!
    Yep, thought so. Benchville next stop.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    This chancer has been flown in from overseas on top dollar. Accommodation and food paid for in a flash city centre pad.

Useless. Cannot even do decent fact finding. Lazy on top of it. Sends out random documents for my review that take ages to read, and have very little relevant info in them - shouldn't she be ferreting out the useful stuff for me? Also, it's becoming clear this blagger does not even understand the business and is learning on the job.

Parasites. Feeding off the weaker developers. 1/100 is worth their pay. For God sakes, it's only Q&A. You just have to ask the right questions (which most of them cannot do).

Rant over.
    She is running rings round you.
    she is clever.
    She is prolly fit and knobing the IT director.

Tread carefully, as in stop gobbling off about her in meetings while her back is turned.

JSL.

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Immune to your charms?
    Actually, I openly express this (slightly tongue in cheek) opinion to the BAs. I haven't made any friends!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X