• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have we done the feckless parents leaving their kids in the pub & going home yet?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Nice comment from Telegraph :-

It's a common occurence and why all the fuss, sure didn't Joseph and Mary make the same mistake with only one child, Jesus, each thinking he was with the other.

David Cameron accidentally leaves daughter in pub: your stories - Telegraph

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    BBC News - How easy is it to forget your children?

"For people who don't have children - or for those parents who are super-organised - the idea that a child could be left behind by a parent is simply outrageous."

Actually I thought the idea was outrageous for any loving parent. Seems to be similar issue to the McCann case - parents too busy (in the other case with getting drunk) to look after the kids.

Cameron should be sterilized.

Maybe people should think before having kids.
    To be human is to err.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    BBC News - How easy is it to forget your children?

"For people who don't have children - or for those parents who are super-organised - the idea that a child could be left behind by a parent is simply outrageous."

Actually I thought the idea was outrageous for any loving parent. Seems to be similar issue to the McCann case - parents too busy (in the other case with getting drunk) to look after the kids.

Cameron should be sterilized.

Maybe people should think before having kids.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Has anyone seen Kate & Gerry McCann and the PM and SamCam in the same room #JustSaying

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I once left my kid in the woods at Formby, but the little bugger had some breadcrumbs and found his way back home

Did he survive on a diet of Asparagus and Red Squirrell?

Leave a comment:

• geoff from contracta IOM
    replied
    At least the Euro crisis didn't manage to interfere with his Sunday lunch

I bet it did with Angela Merkels though !

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I once left my kid outside a pub. I do wonder whatever happened to them.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I once left my kid in the woods at Formby, but the little bugger had some breadcrumbs and found his way back home

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I assume you have first hand experience of this as not even your own mother could love you MF!

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Many years ago i used to work on several american airbases, if the american MPs saw anyone leave a child in a car or on their own they would take the child, then they would wait for the distraught parents to come back and give them a severe Boll**king before handing the kid back

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Never left the kids anywhere, but I did once drive my wife to the station as she was late, popped into the shop and walked to the river to read the paper, forgetting I had driven the car. Once my wife got home and asked where the car was, I realised I had left the car in the station drop off zone. When I wandered up to the station, it had been towed.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I once left my son (In pram) outside the newsagents and only realised when I got home.

He was still there fast asleep when I got back and trust me, linford christie wouldn't have beaten me on the run back
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    WHS. I left mine (in pram) aged about 4 weeks in the post office. Got all the way home before I realised something was missing.

Feckless.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I once left my son (In pram) outside the newsagents and only realised when I got home.

He was still there fast asleep when I got back and trust me, linford christie wouldn't have beaten me on the run back
    WHS. I left mine (in pram) aged about 4 weeks in the post office. Got all the way home before I realised something was missing.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Leave a comment:

• Have we done the feckless parents leaving their kids in the pub & going home yet?

David Cameron left his daughter aged 8 down pub after lunch | The Sun |News|Politics

Jeremy Kyle here we come.

Working...
X