• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on ""David Cameron has developed a ‘special relationship’ with Tony Blair""

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Well then this proves AtW wrong about having a PM who doesn't know how to make money.
    PM should have earned money BEFORE becoming PM, not after being a PM for a long time whilst making some companies rich in process and later reaching lectures with 6 digit cost attached.

What I want to know is how much that Blair **** paid in taxes last year.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'd never vote any of the big three again.

UKIP
    Monster Raving Loony
    Any independent
    Any whackjob

Such is my contempt for all those that wallow in the self-serving trough of corruption and entitlement.

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    I might be tempted to vote ukip if nigel farage wasn't so.. well nigel farage...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Which one is which?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Read more: A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to line your own pockets

FTFY
    Well then this proves AtW wrong about having a PM who doesn't know how to make money.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Cameron will invite Farage around just before the next general election and all will be forgotten, and around we go again.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Who are you Mr President? Nigel Farage asks Van Rompuy | Rant Madness

Never get bored of this classic

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Read more: A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to line your own pockets

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Like Nigel Farage says - You couldn't get a fag paper between them.
    Read more: A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to run the country | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Vote UKIP.
    WHS+1

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Cameron has never been PM before and drawing on the experiences of past PMs makes sense.
    You're probably playing Devil's Advocate but in a way I agree - TB might not have run the country in a way we like but he WAS good at BEING the PM.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The next election is going to be interesting. We should have poll...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Strange use of the word integrity there. Does it mean something else in this context?
    He was being ironing, init?

Leave a comment:

• alluvial
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He is Blair without the charm and integrity.
    Strange use of the word integrity there. Does it mean something else in this context?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I said this ages ago, in a few years Cameron will suddenly become incredibly rich from nowhere, with opaque tax status and be sitting on some billionaire friends super yacht quaffing champers with Bliar, both unable to contain the ease at which they screwed over the electorate.

Vote UKIP. At least it isn't the usual suspects.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X