• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another pie eating British heptathlete"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Ah yes, because footballers are all tossers and rugby players are all fine upstanding citizens
    This is true!

Particularly Welsh Rugby Players

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Own up, who posted this comment ?
    NorthBrit

0 seconds ago

I am unable to comment without seeing both of them together.

Possibly covered in oil.

I'll get my coat...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Ah yes, because footballers are all tossers and rugby players are all fine upstanding citizens
    Well yes, indeed, except Danny Care, Danny Cipriani, Delon Armitage, Mike Tindall and quite a lot of others who played for England before Mr Lancaster arrived.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yep, but they were tossers. If you're fat but you perform and you're not a complete jerk you won't get this kind of thing.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Yes, they do. Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, Ronaldo (the Brazillian one) all got stick about their weight.
    Yep, but they were tossers. If you're fat but you perform and you're not a complete jerk you won't get this kind of thing.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    I don't think male sportspeople have to deal with this kind of BS.
    Yes, they do. Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, Ronaldo (the Brazillian one) all got stick about their weight.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    If you threw in the bag of flour, yeah.
    I bet she's got green mould growing in between the blubber flaps.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I bet you would
    If you threw in the bag of flour, yeah.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    ...Perhaps the idiots who say this kind of thing just don't have the guts to say 'you're a bit tubby' to a 16 stone back row forward.
    No, we haven't got the guts, because you've hogged them all, you fat git.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    That's disgraceful. I've seen more fat on a chip.
    Joking aside, there is a bit of a problem with young female athletes being told stupid things about their weight. They're doing everything they can to win and are often vulnerable to some dipstick coach or official who makes stupid remarks about their weight. Strangely though, I spent about 15 years in high level competitive sport and never heard any remarks about my weight, even though I sometimes carried a little extra fat reserve on my belly; I don't think male sportspeople have to deal with this kind of BS. Perhaps the idiots who say this kind of thing just don't have the guts to say 'you're a bit tubby' to a 16 stone back row forward.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    This one is definitely going to win the Welsh Gold for Bombing though.

Medics smash house to save 63 stone teen Georgia Davis | The Sun |News
    The teenager, who took TWO plane seats on her flight across the Atlantic, enjoyed hikes in the Blue Ridge mountains, basketball and tennis.

After shrinking from Size 38 to Size 22 she was able to wear fashionable clothes for the first time. But within 20 months of her dramatic transformation she was back up to 40st 6lbs on a 13,000 calorie-a-day diet. She said: “When I arrived home my mum said she hadn’t had time to prepare any healthy food, so we had fish and chips instead.”

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I bet you would

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    This one isn't fat either, but seems to have an issue with a little tissue.

London 2012 Olympics: American hurdler Lolo Jones says being a virgin is harder than training for Games - Telegraph

She's 29 and can't find the right man to marry because they all get turned off when she says she's a virgin and that's a really difficult thing to be. I think she has a bigger issue with her IQ. But then, she's American.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If being called fat is all she has to worry about then she must be happy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X