• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lazy day Sunday afternoon"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just listened to Sunday Afternoon at Home from series 5 of Hancock's Half Hour

EDIT: ooh, turns out that episode was originally broadcast on my birthday - four years before I was born

Need to sort out the washing in a bit
    Last edited by NickFitz; 13 May 2012, 16:25.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Well 'someone' in this house seems to have lost the wireless thermostat controller, wherever it is the clock has now went five and the heating has went on so I can sdart to fel my fitgars agarn.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    Mountain goat here.

Bought 'cos it was expensive and reduced by 50%.

Didn't realize what it was until I got home and looked up the English translation, but it looks OK and I can't resist a bargain.

I'd best get it into a curry then, unless someone has better ideas...
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...4qQG3DHo&gl=GB

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    leg of lamb for tea (because beef was last week)
    Mountain goat here.

Bought 'cos it was expensive and reduced by 50%.

Didn't realize what it was until I got home and looked up the English translation, but it looks OK and I can't resist a bargain.

I'd best get it into a curry then, unless someone has better ideas...

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    cheese , mushroom and tomato ommlete fror dinner
    F1 start
    Columbo
    Footie

and a few cans of fozzies

then some telly tonight.
    Enjoy!

I'm on roast chicken for tea!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic Lazy day Sunday afternoon

Lazy day Sunday afternoon

cheese , mushroom and tomato ommlete fror dinner
    F1 start
    Columbo
    Footie

and a few cans of fozzies

then some telly tonight.

Working...
X