• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Zombie Run

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Zombie Run"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Good luck explaining to Mrs OG why you've got bits of decaying flesh stuck around your old chap.
    She's used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I read that as Zombie Bum. I can see the label now.

A plan C was born
    Good luck explaining to Mrs OG why you've got bits of decaying flesh stuck around your old chap.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I read that as Zombie Rum. I can see the label now.

A plan B was born.
    I read that as Zombie Bum. I can see the label now.

A plan C was born

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    I've done that course during basic training (competition!) it's fun. Could be REALLY fun in October if its wet and muddy!

Fair play to you mate, quite fancy that myself for the laugh. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I read that as Zombie Rum. I can see the label now.

A plan B was born.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Interesting. But they cost £900?

I take it the performance is worth the money?
    I got mine discounted and only paid £700 and something. Cash is king etc. I prefer it to the Concept 2 but appreciate that it's not everyone's cup of tea. Trying the machines side by side the water rower was far smoother and more natural. I tend to do 10-15 minutes per day and I actually quite enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I've got a water rower, one of these.... - highly recommended. No jerkiness on the return pull and the sound of the water is brilliant.
    Interesting. But they cost £900?

I take it the performance is worth the money?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Hmm chased by BP there’s all the motivation I need to get fit
    REminds me of the old joke of the man who goes to a health club. Sees sign saying new course to lose 3 pounds, 6 pounds or 9 pounds. He opts for level 1 - girl comes out with sign saying "you catch me you have me". He chases her for 30 minutes before he catches her. He has lost 3 pounds.

Next day he opts for level 2. A fitter girl comes out with same sign. THis time he takes an hour to catch her. He has lost 6 pounds.

Next day he he opts for level 3. MF comes out for a sign saying "I catch you I have you"....

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I've got a water rower, one of these.... - highly recommended. No jerkiness on the return pull and the sound of the water is brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Hmmm - I might just volunteer to be a zombie.
    Hmm chased by BP there’s all the motivation I need to get fit

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Hmmm - I might just volunteer to be a zombie.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    started a topic Zombie Run

Zombie Run

What have I done? I have agreed to do this

oh fook now I need to actually get fit as opposed to saying I will.

I plan to start with a rowing machine for general fitness levels (also its one of the few exercise machines that BGG can use) so any one got one & any recommendations, I was thinking magnetic for a quieter performance?

Working...
X