• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How was the long weekend for you? Get up to anything interesting?"

Collapse

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    ...went to a National Trust house and had a private king fu lesson
    Insisted on the Free Admission, eh.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I spent the weekend in hospital.........we had a baby girl and her and wifey came home yesterday.

Chuffed to bits.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I spent a bit of time learning how to make animated videos using Powerpoint instead of Flash, learnt some other stuff for a potential new gig, went to a National Trust house and had a private king fu lesson

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I spent the weekend in hospital.........we had a baby girl and her and wifey came home yesterday.

Chuffed to bits.
    Congrats!!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Chuffed to bits.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

Chuffed to bits.
    <--- That's from CM.

Jolly well done! <--- That's from me.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Chuffed to bits.
    Congrats OS. Great news.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Chuffed to bits.

Why are you posting here instead of up to your armpits in nappies?
    Last edited by BrilloPad; 8 May 2012, 12:48.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied

Chuffed to bits.

And

Until

And the folks will do this

'cause you'll get none of this:

Well, except at work.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied

Chuffed to bits.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I hope someday to visit STAR WARS : Costumes and Toys - Star Wars Shop - Star Wars Costumes - Star Wars Toys London, UK - but its the wrong side of London for me.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Fandango View Post
    ...makes me still want a Stormtrooper outfit...
    STAR WARS AREN'T YOU A LITTLE SHORT FOR A STORMTROOPER? STORM TROOPER T SHIRT | eBay

Leave a comment:

• Fandango
    replied
    Tidied the house Saturday AM as we had a couple coming to look at the house in the afternoon. Shouldn't have bothered as she was a complete miserable tw@t!

Went to Sherwood Pines in the afternoon had a good fun round the park with our little one playing Pirates on the big tree fort

Sunday went to the National Space Centre @ Leicester which i hadn't twigged was going to fall on May 4th weekend so it was a proper Star Wars geek fest. It was good though, our little one really enjoyed seing all the people dressed up in the Star Wars outfits (makes me still want a Stormtrooper outfit )

Monday i worked on my old car, shot blasting & spraying the underneath. Played some Xbox Kinect with our little one and watched Homeland finale.

bosh!, 3 days gone in a blink

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Most of it seems to be a takeaway and alcoholic daze. Watched a couple of good George Carlin DVDs.

Oh, and booked my motorcycle course and CBT + modules and now tulipting myself.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    ..quality items from my garage were put out on the pavement and promptly disappeared... Garage is now empty bar a few lengths of wood.
    Did you have a car before this weekend? Just sayin...

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    So you finished it all in a day? Not very good VFM. Or it there lots of replayablility
    TBH, it's pretty short. Not really worth a second play through. When you've shot 100 pairs of German and Russian testicles, you've shot them all. (I'm sure there's an AndyW joke in there somewhere. )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X