• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is everyone this week"

Collapse

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I've got some horse liniment that my grandfather used to swear by (and at)... very good for bad backs.

Do you need a volunteer to rub it in for you?
    gimme!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    I'm sitting on my arse on the couch watching UK gold all week.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    Well that was a complete waste of my time and effort stumbling from bar to bar looking for you then.
    awwww maybe next time!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    I'm not particularly heavy or well-hung, so I doubt if you'd even feel a thing.
    PM me if you're interested.
    I'd be more concerned about having my spelling and grammar corrected constantly!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    unfortunately not... I've managed to do my back in so I've been laid up on my back all weekend (and not in a good way!!!)

Well that was a complete waste of my time and effort stumbling from bar to bar looking for you then.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    I'm not particularly heavy or well-hung, so I doubt if you'd even feel a thing.
    PM me if you're interested.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    How was your weekend in Cardiff, Janey?

Meet any rugby players?
    unfortunately not... I've managed to do my back in so I've been laid up on my back all weekend (and not in a good way!!!)

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    You missed "with large breasts" (thats out of town woman, not rugby player). Apparently our Janey resembles a dead heat in a zeppelin race. Phwoar!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    The coming weeks....
    Sunday - Wednesday, Hasselt, Belguim
    Thursday - Friday, Germany
    Saturday - Saturday, Podgora, Croatia
    Sunday - Tuesday, Newcastle
    Wednesday - Friday, East Grinstead
    Friday - Tuesday, Newcastle
    Wednesday - Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena, South Korea vs. Togo
    Leiden, Barcelona, Newcastle, Slovakia, Denmark still to come

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Manc land now but heading back to Cardiff in search of some 'out of town woman looking for rugby players'
    You missed "with large breasts" (thats out of town woman, not rugby player). Apparently our Janey resembles a dead heat in a zeppelin race. Phwoar!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Manc land now but heading back to Cardiff in search of some 'out of town woman looking for rugby players'

Pondlife and janey are going to get it on this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NewBoy
    replied
    The Untited Arab Emirates...bloody hot and bloody nice!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
    Fri - West Yorkshire
    Sat & Sun - Newcastle
    Mon to Sat - W Yorkshire
    Sun onwards for 2 weeks - Bahamas!!
    I think we need to renogotiate your fee!!!!!

Sounds like fun, have a nice holiday.

Leave a comment:

• Darren@UptonAccountants
    replied
    Hols

Fri - West Yorkshire
    Sat & Sun - Newcastle
    Mon to Sat - W Yorkshire
    Sun onwards for 2 weeks - Bahamas!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X