• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Horrible news for Porsche drivers"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And I had a divorce. My ex got the money while I got the kids. And I got the better part of the bargain. Not sure I will think that when the kids become teen in 3 years...
    You'll feel a lot better when they grow up, marry, get divorced and make you babysit your grandchildren whilst they spend money from divorce settlement.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    And you work for hedge fund?

Not yet.

And I had a divorce. My ex got the money while I got the kids. And I got the better part of the bargain. Not sure I will think that when the kids become teen in 3 years...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    One of the reasons I drive a heap of junk - if/when it gets trashed I wont care. Helps when traffic merges too.

Oh and I have no money either.
    And you work for hedge fund?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    The article is another advert masquerading as "journalism"
    This time for tiger.co.uk

I wish UK papers weren't so obviously lazy!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    At weekend at the end of my road I saw a 2012 Porsche 996 turbo convertable in white had rear ended a X-reg fiesta, the Porsche owner looked close to tears the front was a mess.
    One of the reasons I drive a heap of junk - if/when it gets trashed I wont care. Helps when traffic merges too.

Oh and I have no money either.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    At weekend at the end of my road I saw a 2012 Porsche 996 turbo convertable in white had rear ended a X-reg fiesta, the Porsche owner looked close to tears the front was a mess.
    996 production was stopped in 2005...

Leave a comment:

• Bumfluff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Audi & BMWs?

surely.

Its probably the ones that claimed.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    WHS - was also going to post Audi as the tailgating idjit.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not sure what that's proving. In my opinion Audi drivers are the worst drivers. If some twat is going to be tailgating you in the motorway you can bet your bottom dollar it's some twattish sales rep in a Audi.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Support Monkey
    replied
    Not sure what that's proving. In my opinion BMW drivers are the worst drivers. If some twat is going to be tailgating you in the motorway you can bet your bottom dollar it's some twattish sales rep in a Beamer.
    Thats because the german Cortina is like dog s**t, its everywhere

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Or an agent
    He'll be on the nine headed serpent going the wrong way up the hard shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Not sure what that's proving. In my opinion BMW drivers are the worst drivers. If some twat is going to be tailgating you in the motorway you can bet your bottom dollar it's some twattish sales rep in a Beamer.
    I thought to buy a BMW you had to be a drug dealer or a pimp?

And dont ask which one I am......

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Or an agent

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Porsche drivers are three times more likely to have a crash than those who drive a Daewoo, research suggests.

Source: The cars with the worst safety records - Telegraph

Leave a comment:

Working...
X