• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Summer holidays where are you going ?"

Collapse

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    IMO, There is no need for you to be quite such a dickhead.
    FTFY

If you'd have read the actual post I put up, there would have been no need for you to comment on it in the first place.

As for your geographical knowledge, I thought you were Irish, not American
    Last edited by Zoiderman; 17 April 2012, 12:38.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Eh? Look love, I said the very South, South West of France, with forays into Catalonia; I am sure even a bear of the smallest intellect could understand that actually meant Perpignon, Cerbere, not Biarritz. Catalona would certainly not be South Eastern France, Italy would.

No wonder you women can't read maps, you have no idea if it's new year or new york

There is no need for you to be quite such a dickhead.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I like that area, Concarneau, Fouesnant especially. Spent a lot of time there as a sprog.

Can be a bit breezy round Kerleven Plage...
    We've always considered Brittany Cornwall with (sometimes), mildly better weather! Not a great shame, as we love Cornwall too.

Lovely area, just haven't spent time there on Hols, just day trips. I love the whole of it mind, Finistere, the lot. However, with the kids, we now go down to a place in Poitou-Charentes, which has lovely weather, and some fantastic, kid friendly beaches.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    The very south west of France...eg Biarritz etc?

Catalonia would be south eastern France.

Unless you are going from one side to the other?

Eh? Look love, I said the very South, South West of France, with forays into Catalonia; I am sure even a bear of the smallest intellect could understand that actually meant Perpignon, Cerbere, not Biarritz. Catalona would certainly not be South Eastern France, Italy would.

No wonder you women can't read maps, you have no idea if it's new year or new york

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Carnac, La trinitie sur mer are nice safe areas for the kids to swim and play on he beach, just South of you, fairly quietish too.

I loved Belle Isl (off Quiberon) and it's a nice boat trip for the kids if you have the time.

Cracking place to go mind. Love Brittany.

Edit:
    A friend stayed just south of Quimper last year, and has raved about it ever since; crabbing and sailing with the kids, kid friendly places all around.
    I like that area, Concarneau, Fouesnant especially. Spent a lot of time there as a sprog.

Can be a bit breezy round Kerleven Plage...

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I'd like to attempt to go somewhere on holiday this year. Possibly south of France.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Current contract will finish end of June, may have a summer holiday, it's been a long time.
    Might be mistaken - but you seem to be always off on hols! or is it work in exotic climes?

Was that you who was buying some place in Egypt?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    HTH
    Not really

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    The very south west of France...eg Biarritz etc?

Catalonia would be south eastern France.

Unless you are going from one side to the other?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    WHS.

Catalonia is North Eastern Spain or at least it was the last time I was there.
    That's Basque country innit shirley?

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    WHS.

Probably best to read what I actually said love:

the very South South West of France, with forays into Catalonia
    South West last time I looked...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    the very South South West of France, with forays into Catalonia
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Don't you mean South East?
    WHS.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    Gite west of Baud - south central Brittany.
    Carnac, La trinitie sur mer are nice safe areas for the kids to swim and play on he beach, just South of you, fairly quietish too.

I loved Belle Isl (off Quiberon) and it's a nice boat trip for the kids if you have the time.

Cracking place to go mind. Love Brittany.

Edit:
    A friend stayed just south of Quimper last year, and has raved about it ever since; crabbing and sailing with the kids, kid friendly places all around.

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Where in Brittany? We've found some great places...
    Gite west of Baud - south central Brittany.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Don't you mean South East?
    WHS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X