• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Manchester Guardian"

Collapse

• KaiserWilly
    replied
    You mean the British Pravda?

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Ooops, sorry, thought you were on about the "Secret Tunnel"...
    This one - Guardian Exchange: Manchester’s Cold War bunkers » Mancubist: Life is good in Manchester

Leave a comment:

• Toastiness
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You purchase the Manchester Grauniad?

And you're a contractor?
    :
    You purchase the Manchester Grauniad?

Do you live in the 50's ?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Ooops, sorry, thought you were on about the "Secret Tunnel"...

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    You can see why the BBC moved there.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Almost every time you post on here, you mention your girlfriend is a doctor, or you say something about doctors - why is that?
    Are you a frustrated medic or something?
    I imagine it's a bit like having a teacher in the family. My experience of that is that they never stop talking about work and what their colleagues do and think.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Almost every time you post on here, you mention your girlfriend is a doctor, or you say something about doctors - why is that?
    it annoying. must go - Dr Who is on soon

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Why, oh why do I get this rag delivered to my house.

First line today...

"The body that represents every doctor in the country"

Being a member of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges is not a requirement to be a doctor in the UK and therefore cannot be a representation of all UK Doctor's opinions.

Anyway, it is the tories fault that we have fat kids.

Doctors turn on No 10 over failure to curb obesity surge | Society | The Observer

Arsery of the highest order.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Wrong thread I know, but if I was suddenly voted prime minister the first thing I'd do (before privatising the NHS) would be to rename the Royal College of Surgeons back to its old name, the Company of Barber Surgeons, and then let hairdressers join. That would bring the doctors down a peg or two.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

First line today...

Being a member of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges is not a requirement to be a doctor in the UK and therefore cannot be a representation of all UK Doctor's opinions.
    Maybe it represents them whether they wish it to or not

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If you look carefully you'll see that they've used Cyrillic "о" rather than English "o" - dоctоr.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    started a topic The Manchester Guardian

The Manchester Guardian

First line today...

Anyway, it is the tories fault that we have fat kids.

Doctors turn on No 10 over failure to curb obesity surge | Society | The Observer

Arsery of the highest order.
    Last edited by minestrone; 15 April 2012, 13:03.

Working...
X