• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How miserable are you?"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Clearly the abscene of sas is upsetting us all.

Personally I am really really happy just now - in fact I have been for the last few weeks. You lot carry on being miserable - I don't give a stuff.
    Does sas have an abcess? Poor thing, although looking on the bright side it'll cheer up a lot of people on here no end

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I took a flask of coffee to a meeting in London 2 weeks ago

Just found it in my bag

Note to Self - after two weeks sat in a briefcase up against a radiator, Flasks morph into IED's

Just redecorated the (White) kitchen in smelly speckled brown goop
    Well at least your hand survived this time....

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am not miserable - but all those round me are. I just cannot understand it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am not miserable - but all those round me are. I just cannot understand it.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    A lot of misery threads on here lately. No doubt being around the family for 4 days over easter has something to do with it.
    I took a flask of coffee to a meeting in London 2 weeks ago

Just found it in my bag

Note to Self - after two weeks sat in a briefcase up against a radiator, Flasks morph into IED's

Just redecorated the (White) kitchen in smelly speckled brown goop

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    You've plenty of time to change your christmas themed avatar then!
    No that's staying till I get another job!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    As I'm on the bench I'm really bloody miserable!!
    You've plenty of time to change your christmas themed avatar then!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    Benched? Me too. We should do lunch.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I'm quite happy today. My meeting went well and cleared up all 20 queries, which I hilariously referred to as the "Twenty Questions".

And I'm looking forward to this evening, when I'll be selecting my eclectic England cricket twelve, 1965 to 1999, to take on the Martians.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Clearly the abscene of sas is upsetting us all.

Personally I am really really happy just now - in fact I have been for the last few weeks. You lot carry on being miserable - I don't give a stuff.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I make Marvin the Paranoid Android look like a cheerful ray of sunlight today...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    started a poll How miserable are you?

How miserable are you?

Life is like a box of chocolates, where someone has replaced the chocolates with dried turds
    34.48%
    It could be better, it could be worse, I would rather be in a hearse
    6.90%
    I'm so happy I could die
    31.03%
    How can I be miserable when AndyW's mum is doing *that*?
    27.59%
    A lot of misery threads on here lately. No doubt being around the family for 4 days over easter has something to do with it.

Working...
X