• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Repileaks - should rep be anonymous?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Bring back Real MF!

Anonymous neg-repping...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    more likely to dumb down an AI than develop one
    hmmm. yes. that would explain ALOT.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Has the cuk rep system become self aware?
    For AI to develop, the CUK system would need to be active in an environment conducive to developing independent thought. we are talking about cuk being the environment here. more likely to dumb down an AI than develop one

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I'll leave the choice to you.
    How magnanimous of you.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

somebody is playing silly sods!

I did Not post this
    Has the cuk rep system become self aware?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Hmmm. AtW posted something interesting last week, so there may well be a glitch in the matrix.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Linky?
    It's gone!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Hmmm. AtW posted something interesting last week, so there may well be a glitch in the matrix.
    Linky?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

I did Not post this

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I'd +rep you but I'm afraid they'd only take it back off you again

I did Not post this
    Last edited by Diver; 24 April 2012, 00:57. Reason: Ghost in the system !!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Don't play anything online with Cliphead though. He'll probably get cut off by BT and then flooded.
    You've lost the plot haven't you? Perhaps the most insensitive poster I've ever come across. You really should consider therapy, I'll leave the choice to you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Good point.

I am off playing DODS...
    Don't play anything online with Cliphead though. He'll probably get cut off by BT and then flooded.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Alexei, why don't you go back to playing with Lego? You're not ready to play with the big boys yet.
    Good point.

I am off playing DODS...

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Don't forget 20% VAT!!!
    Alexei, why don't you go back to playing with Lego? You're not ready to play with the big boys yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X