• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Job of the day 4/4/12"

Collapse

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Done in Excel. :-) Recruitment agent looking for CVs!!!!!

"From geek to geeks

Various

Ok, so here it is youre either resourceful enough to have found the online translator or youre smart enough to decipher this on your own – either way I am in awe of you sir/maam.

Now, this simple job ad caught your eye more than the usual bull crap “Terrific opportunity to join a dynamic...blah blah blah” ads that my competitors churn out on a daily basis and you are:
    a) Intelligent enough to know it was written in Hex and
    b) Intrigued enough to know what my message is

So, my message is this:
    I am not a regular pain in the arse recruitment consultant, interested in bums on seats for any old job. People Ive assisted throughout my career will tell you I manage careers. I do this by understanding what interests you and identifying suitable opportunities within the marketplace – this means you could hear from me once a week or once a year, depending on the requirements you set, not me.

It costs you nothing to employ me but the REAL benefit to you is that you dont need to read all those crappy sales pitch ads that sell you every single mundane opportunity out there and you only hear about the opportunities that appeal to you. Effectively, you become what we call a “passive job seeker” not someone who looks for a new job every day but someone who has a trusted relationship with a hard working guy in an office that knows what interests you.

If this sounds like a better way for you to look for a new career opportunity now or in the future, then please contact me and if not, then I wish you farewell and good luck, I cannot help you in your quest.

Thank you, for being awesome.
    5311"
    When can you start?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Don't tell me - It's another one of those GCHQ job ads that need decrypting
    Yes it uses a cunning substitution code where each character is represented by 2 characters.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Don't tell me - It's another one of those GCHQ job ads that need decrypting

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Done from the top of my head, my reply to him:

46 75 63 6b 69 6e 67
    77 61 6e 6b 65 72
    Copulating

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Sleezy

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Done from the top of my head, my reply to him:

46 75 63 6b 69 6e 67
    77 61 6e 6b 65 72

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Translation

"From geek to geeks

Various

Ok, so here it is youre either resourceful enough to have found the online translator or youre smart enough to decipher this on your own – either way I am in awe of you sir/maam.

Now, this simple job ad caught your eye more than the usual bull crap “Terrific opportunity to join a dynamic...blah blah blah” ads that my competitors churn out on a daily basis and you are:
    a) Intelligent enough to know it was written in Hex and
    b) Intrigued enough to know what my message is

So, my message is this:
    I am not a regular pain in the arse recruitment consultant, interested in bums on seats for any old job. People Ive assisted throughout my career will tell you I manage careers. I do this by understanding what interests you and identifying suitable opportunities within the marketplace – this means you could hear from me once a week or once a year, depending on the requirements you set, not me.

It costs you nothing to employ me but the REAL benefit to you is that you dont need to read all those crappy sales pitch ads that sell you every single mundane opportunity out there and you only hear about the opportunities that appeal to you. Effectively, you become what we call a “passive job seeker” not someone who looks for a new job every day but someone who has a trusted relationship with a hard working guy in an office that knows what interests you.

If this sounds like a better way for you to look for a new career opportunity now or in the future, then please contact me and if not, then I wish you farewell and good luck, I cannot help you in your quest.

Thank you, for being awesome.
    5311"
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 4 April 2012, 11:09.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    excellent!! I'd apply, but its in the land of porridge...

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    started a topic Job of the day 4/4/12

Job of the day 4/4/12

Link

Working...
X