• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Judgement Day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Judgement Day"

Collapse

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    One of them was zombie so I suppose technically it's Undeath Metal.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    Excuse me...."Death Metal" ?

These guys were mild rock at the most.

"Death Metal" ? LOL

Atheist, Autopsy, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Dismember, Death, Deicide, Entombed, Immolation, Morbid Angel, Napalm Death, Nile, Obituary, Possessed, and Suffocation.

Death Metal

I think the official description was "Horror Metal"

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    I've got some stuff by Carcass and Napalm Death, but don't really like Bolt-Thrower.
    I work in IT and I am sad.

Leave a comment:

• Bovvered
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    Atheist, Autopsy, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Dismember, Death, Deicide, Entombed, Immolation, Morbid Angel, Napalm Death, Nile, Obituary, Possessed, and Suffocation.
    Oh dear. It's people like you that give IT a bad name.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    . Death metal band win the Eurovision Song Contest with "Hard Rock Hallelujah".
    Excuse me...."Death Metal" ?

These guys were mild rock at the most.

"Death Metal" ? LOL

Death Metal

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by wc2
    The only 2nd comming Chico is likely to see is from his rentboy!
    Ah yes, of course, Jabberwocky.

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    The only 2nd comming Chico is likely to see is from his rentboy!

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    started a topic Judgement Day

Judgement Day

The facts speak for themselves.

1. Death metal band win the Eurovision Song Contest with "Hard Rock Hallelujah".
    2. Gorean sex slave cult unearthed in Darlingron.
    3. Remake of the Omen to be released on 06.06.06.

Truly, my brothers, we are living in the End Time and the Second Coming is at hand.

Chico.

Working...
X