• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "British Summer Time (BST)"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    About to go mow the lawn for the first time this year.

I am about to get the kids to put their tent up to stop the lawn growing.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

k2p2-2: "I can't be bothered with barbeques - they're more hassle than they're worth"
    k2p2-5: "I hate barbeques"

Currently sitting in living room with curtains shut to prevent glare on TV screen with 3rd footie match of the afternoon (WBA 1 - 3 NEW) in extra time.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    This modern equipment that adjusts the time automatically might be a boon, but dammit, it has taken away the guaranteed overtime I used to get twice a year checking that all was OK

Perhaps I should move into this cloud lark: Microsoft Azure Leap Year Glitch: Key Lessons Learned

Nothing besmirches the reputation of cloud services more than a major outage like the one Amazon EC2 suffered last year and the one a red-faced Microsoft endured on Leap Year Day, Feb. 29.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Yesterday was hotter.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Had to persuade the missus that people would probably prefer dinner in the garden, as she was pondering how to squeeze 20 people into the kitchen

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Making the most of a summer like day. Steak, chicken and bratwurst sausages lined up for the BBQ

Temperatures forecast back to single digits next weekend

Enjoy the day.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Or as I like to call it the 6 months where the oven clock is right

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    About to go mow the lawn for the first time this year.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    BBQ time

Love BST.

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    started a topic British Summer Time (BST)

British Summer Time (BST)

BBQ time

Working...
X