• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Official The Appentice 2012"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I quite liked the wine fella for a bit. Then it came out in the interviews that:-

1. He'd never had one
    2. His old man fronted it all up for him so it was all daddys money anyway
    You must have been watching a different episode with additional footage, since he clearly answered this wasn't the case.

As for never having had an interview... if you set up a business right out of school/uni then quite possibly you never would have to be interviewed for a job. You'd think CUK's business owners would understand that, except that to most contractors having a job interview is how they run a business

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Good find.

Interesting how the apprentice only seems to prepare candidates for a career in the media and not for a career in business.

Leave a comment:

• bless 'em all
    replied
    NSFW

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    The Apprentice's Laura Hogg: I was gutted when Lord Sugar fired me | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

Fook a duck!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Cos he's got a purple helmet?
    No, seriously. His CV might look like bullsh1t bingo, but he's got initiative, acquired business skills, and has worked his way into a good situation.

Perhaps this says something about the UK economy that we criticise people like him for getting stuck in. I applaud him. As a taxpayer, he's not costing me anything in dole money, and nor are the people he is now going to employ.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Why is he a bellend?
    Cos he's got a purple helmet?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    LOL. He used to flog furniture in MFI.....

But I'm very impressed he could design for every room in the house.... bellend
    Why is he a bellend?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I quite liked the wine fella for a bit.
    He was quite cute.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    I quite liked the wine fella for a bit. Then it came out in the interviews that:-

1. He'd never had one
    2. His old man fronted it all up for him so it was all daddys money anyway

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Ricky Martin A bit full of tulip?
    LOL. He used to flog furniture in MFI.....

But I'm very impressed he could design for every room in the house.... bellend

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    it seems Ricky Martin worked for MatchTech group

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    How is your Plan B going in which you were helping your technical friend? I have not heard any news recently, please feel free to start a new thread for it.
    Too much like hard work now I've retired. HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He probably books it down as entertainment...
    He probably just tells his accountant to sort it out

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It was about technical recruitment in the pharma industry - that means SAS mainly.
    A bit late to come to that game I think ...
    How is your Plan B going in which you were helping your technical friend? I have not heard any news recently, please feel free to start a new thread for it.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    Lord Sugar probably just books down the £250K as an advertising expense
    He probably books it down as entertainment...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X