• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boomed!!!!!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boomed!!!!!!"

Collapse

• The Spartan
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    well done!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Nice area.
    Sure is and there are some major players in that area too

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Mountain View
    Nice area.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Definitely an option if I find it bites too much

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    I'm with you on that, it is still important to me so when I get there I won't be living a lavish lifestyle I'll be looking to drive down all my costs
    I did a short spell in Geneva and lived in France. Worked out cheaper. I guess you could commute out of Germany. It would be cheaper I guess, but how much I wouldn't know; it is only about 40-50 klicks away

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Indeed, some things are beyond just money. I always look at the role/project first, see if it would look good in the future.

Although money is still rather important...
    I'm with you on that, it is still important to me so when I get there I won't be living a lavish lifestyle I'll be looking to drive down all my costs

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    The rate is do able so to speak, but it's the opportunity of working for one of the global elite that helped me make the decision and should also put me in good stead for the future.
    Indeed, some things are beyond just money. I always look at the role/project first, see if it would look good in the future.

Although money is still rather important...

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    I presume the rate must have been very favourable considering the expense of anywhere Swiss.

But I suppose a jolly to California and Zurich would part make up for it.
    The rate is do able so to speak, but it's the opportunity of working for one of the global elite that helped me make the decision and should also put me in good stead for the future.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    I presume the rate must have been very favourable considering the expense of anywhere Swiss.

But I suppose a jolly to California and Zurich would part make up for it.

Leave a comment:

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    congrats fella

Leave a comment:

• redgiant
    replied
    Contract in Zurich including training in California ... well done Sir!

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Which town in CA?
    Mountain View

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied