• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Its CUK Village Idiot nomination time"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Lord Haw Haw the Tulip Picker has just passed me his acceptance speech:

"Thank you, CUKKERS, for this great honour. Sadly I can't be with you today. As the pre-eminent mathematical genius in Europe, I am busy with one of my many hundreds of clients, not to mention having to manage my extensive property empire. I am shortly to leave for Burkina Faso, which is the best place in the world, so am currently in a hotel in Heathrow, standing on the bed, because I have just seen a mouse.
    I really must get my clients to pay for expenses. Anyway thanks, again, I am sure I will live up to my title in the future."
    Should'nt his prize be a 6 week ban?

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Any others worthy of inclusion?
    Anyone who posts in General.

(And yes, I see what I did there... )

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    He couldn't be with us tonight to collect his award because he is somewhere in Scootopia, wrapping euro notes around his old chap.

Can we have a volunteer to collect it for him and make an acceptance speech?
    Lord Haw Haw the Tulip Picker has just passed me his acceptance speech:

"Thank you, CUKKERS, for this great honour. Sadly I can't be with you today. As the pre-eminent mathematical genius in Europe, I am busy with one of my many hundreds of clients, not to mention having to manage my extensive property empire. I am shortly to leave for Burkina Faso, which is the best place in the world, so am currently in a hotel in Heathrow, standing on the bed, because I have just seen a mouse.
    I really must get my clients to pay for expenses. Anyway thanks, again, I am sure I will live up to my title in the future."

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    He couldn't be with us tonight to collect his award because he is somewhere in Scootopia, wrapping euro notes around his old chap.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner is ScooterScot

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's disgusting you're distorting the venerable VI award to propagate your girly spat. It's borderline stalking now.

I call for a recount.
    I invented the venerable VI award I'll have you know.
    If you're feeling left out I might start a CUK Hypocritical God Botherer award just for you.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Ladies and Gentlemen, there can be only one winner: the originator of this classic CUK thread, which still has me chuckling months later, at the sheer ineptness, ignorance and naivete of the thread originator:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ip-oxford.html

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner is ScooterScot aka Lord Haw Haw von Sheisser Catchen mit PooperScoopen.
    It's disgusting you're distorting the venerable VI award to propagate your girly spat. It's borderline stalking now.

I call for a recount.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's not what I meant!
    You want scooter to have oracle's sloppy seconds on you?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    If you're sure you want oracle's sloppy seconds on scooter...
    It's not what I meant!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    oracleslave was first to call it right...
    If you're sure you want oracle's sloppy seconds on scooter...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You only get one double bed between you all.
    oracleslave was first to call it right...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I believe I got in there before you.....
    You only get one double bed between you all.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Romantic getaway weekend with scooter in Heathrow Thistle.
    Don't start you'll have me spluttering again.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Do I get a prize for correct guess?
    Romantic getaway weekend with scooter in Heathrow Thistle.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Do I get a prize for correct guess?
    Nah it doesn't take a genius to see that Lord Haw HAw is not quite, ahem, with it ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X