• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Steamy action in the steam room...."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    To summarise, if CUK is your destination for help with your romantic life; you are well beyond help.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
    She starts off a conversation - and had a really nice chat for 10 minutes.

She goes to the same BodyAttack class.
    Sounds like she wants you. Very unusual for this situation to happen. It happened to me once - I moved closer to her, kissed her and she responded. After a good session in the steam room (a bit naughty as anyone could have come in), we went back to my place.

So next time just kiss her and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    No mention of curtain wiping or sprite so it cant be.
    We all know that's how it will end.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Been for my usual Sunday morning BodyAttack class, and relaxed after in the steam room.

Only a really good looking lady in the room, which was a nice bonus. Slim, nice norks and blonde.

Now, it was a very steamy steam room, and I don't want her to think I am ignoring her if we are both present next week, so any ideas on what I can say to the person I think it may be?

Knowing me, it will be something like I did not recognise you with your clothes on, or something as cheesy......
    If you are not sure which one it was then try and catch all the candidates with a non committal question/statement as to whether you recognise them or not.
    "great work out again, I enjoyed sweating it off in the steam room last week, going again, will you be coming too?"

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    This must be el duder.
    No mention of curtain wiping or sprite so it cant be.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    This must be el duder.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A serious case of déjà vu.
    Schizophrenia more like it, I feel real bad for sas...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Been for my usual Sunday morning BodyAttack class, and relaxed after in the steam room.

Only a really good looking lady in the room, which was a nice bonus. Slim, nice norks and blonde.

Now, it was a very steamy steam room, and I don't want her to think I am ignoring her if we are both present next week, so any ideas on what I can say to the person I think it may be?

Knowing me, it will be something like I did not recognise you with your clothes on, or something as cheesy......
    Why not just be honest instead of trying cheesy crap?

Just say something like "Hello again, glad to see you here and hope you're enjoying the classes, you look fantastic. Not being too forward, but would you care to chat some more over dinner tonight?".

I'm not a woman, but I find most appreciate an honest human conversation rather than mangled cheesy pickup lines that make them feel like a bit of cheap meat.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Well, it worked

There is something rather sensual with 40 pairs of good norks bouncing around on a Sunday morning....
    My God Wilmslow, what is she, a dog or some such? How many tits does a dog have?

Nice to see you back.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Who is Wilmsey?

As long as nobosy tells the boss, all should be well...... Finally found a use for my Blackberry Playbook I think!
    Who's nobosy? I wouldn't tell them either.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    So it is true - he is back.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Who is Wilmsey?

As long as nobosy tells the boss, all should be well...... Finally found a use for my Blackberry Playbook I think!
    What's your boss's e-mail again

No posting pics of yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X