• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Steak & BJ Day - 14th March"

Collapse

• kingcook
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Why? Who are you sucking off?
    You wanna suck poppet?

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Can you get Steak Pot Noodle?
    Hahahaha ..... Not really as I HATE pot noodles, dirty little sl*g snacks they are!

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    choking

Chocking is where you place hard wood or hard rubber blocks in the fore and aft of the wheels of aircraft landing gear to prevent it from moving while parked at the gate or in a hangar.
    Or using chocolate instead of lube ...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Ughhh don't remind me. Try teaching equality to women, see how far you get. Why do you think 14th March hasn't taken off?

As for me on 14th March, I might have a steak, if I can be bothered to cook it.
    Can you get Steak Pot Noodle?

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    Steak and BJ Day

Can't wait!!!
    Ughhh don't remind me. Try teaching equality to women, see how far you get. Why do you think 14th March hasn't taken off?

As for me on 14th March, I might have a steak, if I can be bothered to cook it.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I've seen that problem, when you are giving him a gobble you are probably going to deep and chocking a little
    choking

Chocking is where you place hard wood or hard rubber blocks in the fore and aft of the wheels of aircraft landing gear to prevent it from moving while parked at the gate or in a hangar.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I did say I lost count, just right before I lost conscious...
    I've seen that problem, when you are giving him a gobble you are probably going to deep and chocking a little

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Sorry all I heard was this.

First time I saw that I needed a week to recover from the giggles. Think it was in Odeon on Clerk st in Edinburgh, not no more.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Do you have a high protein diet?
    I did say I lost count, just right before I lost conscious...

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    This one time I had 3 jobs at the same time. Tell you, after I finished one the other two were a lot easier.
    Sorry all I heard was this.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Lost count the number times March 14th has come this year...
    Do you have a high protein diet?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by kingcook View Post
    Steak and BJ Day

Can't wait!!!
    Why? Who are you sucking off?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Well he has been getting a lot of work lately.

I didn't think you could advertise those sort of services on LinkedIn.

This one time I had 3 jobs at the same time. Tell you, after I finished one the other two were a lot easier.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The rest of us were more concerned with the receiving rather than the provision though ss.

Well he has been getting a lot of work lately.

I didn't think you could advertise those sort of services on LinkedIn.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Not really, was going to suggest we hook on the 14th. You know how to break a guy's heart.
    Tell it to Zoiderman.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X