• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not inclu"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Suity has a lot in common with Rickie Hatton.

They've both been beaten around the ring.

Hark at the lititle yappy dog.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    A mere mortal would have run off this board with his tail behind his legs after some of the whippings he has recieved, but not SY, he stands like a warrior and fights his corner each and every time. He is a true IT contractor and a role model to this board.
    Suity has a lot in common with Rickie Hatton.

They've both been beaten around the ring.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    A mere mortal would have run off this board with his tail behind his legs after some of the whippings he has recieved, but not SY, he stands like a warrior and fights his corner each and every time. He is a true IT contractor and a role model to this board.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    If ever I drive anywhere around the shithole they call Luton, and I only live 10 miles away so it happens occasionally, I'm cheered by the fact that at least SY lives there to brighten up some dark corner of it.
    I've been busy recently and so haven't had chance to relax. Normally to amuse myself I'd head down to the local blind school & put banana skins everywhere or superglue a chocolate gataeux to the pavement outside of a weight watchers meeting. Failing that I come on and CUK and wait for Suity to post something so I can point & laugh.

Come on Suity, your audience awaits...

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    If ever I drive anywhere around the shithole they call Luton, and I only live 10 miles away so it happens occasionally, I'm cheered by the fact that at least SY lives there to brighten up some dark corner of it.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    You lot make I larf.

Just the tonic.

<Suity in raising a glass of red to you mode>

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I like SY - he bring joy to the otherwise dull boards.
    Are you sure its joy? It could just be wind.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I like SY - he bring joy to the otherwise dull boards.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Such cheap jibes lessen you, not him.
    I know you are but what am I?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Only when the sun reflects off his puddle.
    Such cheap jibes lessen you, not him.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    He's a ray of sunshine.
    Only when the sun reflects off his puddle.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    He's definitely something. I'm not, however, sure quality is the right word or describes his output.
    He's a ray of sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Leave suity alone. He's quality.
    He's definitely something. I'm not, however, sure quality is the right word or describes his output.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Leave suity alone. He's quality.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    As he's in Luton they would be more of a Mecca-praying hue.

I mean Mecca as in the holy place - the Mecca in Luton had to be renamed to pacify the peace-lovers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X