• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who cares about Rep?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Me too.

The black one loves me, but the grey one is very stand offish.
    Would that be because he saw you eat his brother?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Yes they are. +ve rep = a huge stiffy for some people on here!
    Even the women?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
    What's all this obsessing over "Rep" on here recently? I don't even know what Rep is. I'm guessing it's some sort of thumbs-up/thumbs-down system whereby forum members can rate each other. Are you lot really so sad as to care what your virtual friends / colleagues on here think of you?
    Yes they are.

Personally, I'm more concerned about whether next doors cat likes me or not.... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    An inability to stick to tpd/counting and being drawn to posting in the general bear pit?
    Not had time to do either this week. i had work to do shudder

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    An inability to stick to tpd/counting and being drawn to posting in the general bear pit?
    Close your eyes and picture the guinea pigs.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Hasn't it been almost 2 years now since rep was introduced?
    I was banned.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I'm not sure of BP's mental health problems although they are probably similar to mine.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Not quite that long. But let's just turn it all off and know it was just a piece of fun. A meaningless piece of nonsense scoring. A ranking of popularity, obviously. But in the end, meaningless.

So I suggest we ask Admin to turn off and just leave the points as they are.

Everyone agree?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Rep is just the latest fad here - next month it will be something else.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What The Mentalist Says.
    I'm not sure of BP's mental health problems although they are probably similar to mine.

You however have also struck me of having anger management issues and remind me of

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What The Mentalist Says.
    You have mental health issues too? And I thought I was the only one on here!

Anyone else? Don't be shy now.....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

To rep look in the bottom left of a post - there is a star. press it and you can give rep. To see your rep you need to look at settings menu ( http://forums.contractoruk.com/usercp.php ).

Remember that alot of people here have met and are real life friends. And everyone here thinks of it as a bit of fun. Apart from me - but I have mental health issues.....
    What The Mentalist Says.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What's all this obsessing over "Rep" on here recently? I don't even know what Rep is. I'm guessing it's some sort of thumbs-up/thumbs-down system whereby forum members can rate each other. Are you lot really so sad as to care what your virtual friends / colleagues on here think of you?

To rep look in the bottom left of a post - there is a star. press it and you can give rep. To see your rep you need to look at settings menu ( http://forums.contractoruk.com/usercp.php ).

Remember that alot of people here have met and are real life friends. And everyone here thinks of it as a bit of fun. Apart from me - but I have mental health issues.....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Because he is a sockie getting rep to rep his master per haps?
    Like_this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X