• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How was your weekend?"

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Mine was hampered somewhat by the rotten weather.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Awesome. Made more awesome by having another 7-10 days of it before I start my next gig.

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Sat - Did something to my neck trying to hit the ball over the back netting at the driving range.
    Sun - Daughter number 1 went off to a birthday party and so the missus and I managed some DIY and a couple of movies as the weather was pish.

Leave a comment:

• redgiant
    replied
    Sat - Headed out of town to an auction but got turned away due to lack of room (i'm not that big despite the name!). So after a stroll with the current GF went back into town and bought a signed Peter Blake print though from a dealer and visited some friends in the area.

Sun - Gym, swim and relaxing

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    You talk too fast.
    Sorry buddy that was my weekend for you, flash to bang
    Last edited by The Spartan; 5 March 2012, 10:17.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Nice and relaxing.

Did some touristy stuff in Hamsterjam ( had a pimp meeting so made a day of it), ending with a nice dinner with Mr N
    Saturday, some cooking and baking and chilling out.
    Sunday, lunch , rugby and chilling.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Absolutely manic I feel jaded today, I finished here at 21:00 on Friday got back to the barracks gone 23:00 found out I was on duty all weekend and that there had been a fight between the recruits and that one had to be binned over it rather unjustly I might add and I didn't get home till 16:00 Sunday. Just enough time to get my gear ready to come back down here and kiss the family goodbye.
    You talk too fast.

Leave a comment:

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    Great one for me.
    Was my daughter's 4th birthday and we had a party at a soft play place for her and 20 friends.
    I effectively became part of the climbing frame for an hour and had no less than 3 kids clinging to me at any one time. Ended up completely worn out and glad of the 4 hour drive to clientco this morning as I now have time to rest

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Absolutely manic I feel jaded today, I finished here at 21:00 on Friday got back to the barracks gone 23:00 found out I was on duty all weekend and that there had been a fight between the recruits and that one had to be binned over it rather unjustly I might add and I didn't get home till 16:00 Sunday. Just enough time to get my gear ready to come back down here and kiss the family goodbye.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    A nightmare. My pastry split on my Beef Wellington.

I've not recovered.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    started a topic How was your weekend?

How was your weekend?

I survived a stag do in Berlin.

If I'm being honest, I'm probably not on top form today.

How was everyone else's weekend?

Working...
X