• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MF if the best you can do is to -ve me"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Hahaha, so how many people do you rep a day, 60? You must be fervently clicking away, trying to rep, to get back in a round circle and re-rep those you dislike?

Hehehehe indeed. I knew it wasnt Admin anyway even before checking the source as Admin has a different style of writing.

Well the one I had off MF yesterday was really nice (for MF) but still neg, it said that "eek loves me", probably because we just agree on the same point.

However a couple of days before that, MF said "Oh. And have some abusive anonymous rep you lipstick wearing felch monkey. Admin". Everyone knows it isnt anonymous but I was surprised I hurt MF's feelings so much considering that he reps me much more than I rep him. I cant recall the exact words I used when I repped him before anyway.

So I rewrote a song yesterday (rude words blurred here) and the following in italics just managed to fit in the character limit:
    "Singalong: MF's a c**t, he's a big fat c**t, he's the biggest c**t in the whole wide world,
    he's a stupid c**t, if there ever was a c**t,
    he's a c**t to all the boys and girls."

Monday he's a c**t,
    on Tuesday he's a c**t,
    on Wednesday to Saturday, he's a c**t,
    then on Sunday, just to be different,
    he's a super, king, kameha-meha c**t!

Have you ever met my arch enemy MF,
    he's the biggest c**t in the whole wide world,
    he's a mean old c**t,
    and he has a small wang, he's a c**t,
    c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,

c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,
    c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,
    he's a stupid c**t,
    MF's a c**t and he's
    such a dirty c**t!

MF, is a c*uuu-uuu*t,!

You never told me if you liked that feedback MF? I thought you would love to have your own theme tune?
    I reckon if you ever released this you could do a B-Side of 'MF is a bellend'

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Is eek a meerkat or a mongoose in his pic? I cant tell. But I couldnt ever marry a mongoose ...... I suppose if I was that way inclined, I could do a lot worse ....
    Its an otter. Usually found in bonking form on Popbitch.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    When are you two getting married?
    Is eek a meerkat or a mongoose in his pic? I cant tell. But I couldnt ever marry a mongoose ...... I suppose if I was that way inclined, I could do a lot worse ....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Could you at least make the -ve reps funny because to be honest sas is funnier
    Sas was funny. MF isnt the worst, cliphead just keeps saying "down you go" ...

But I know what you're talking about, MF just gave me this feedback:

Mmm. Need something witty for this one. Now what should it be? Mmmm. Not sure? Mmmm. Nope have to think about it for tomorrows one. MF
    When are you two getting married?

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Sas was funny. MF isnt the worst, cliphead just keeps saying "down you go" ...

But I know what you're talking about, MF just gave me this feedback:

Mmm. Need something witty for this one. Now what should it be? Mmmm. Not sure? Mmmm. Nope have to think about it for tomorrows one. MF

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    4th March 2012 17:32
    Thread: MF if the best you can...
    You have received an automated rep infraction at CUK for being a bedwetting thumb sucker. CUKBot v1.3
    Could you at least make the -ve reps funny because to be honest sas is funnier

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'll be direct and blunt because you seem to require simple words. the simple fact is that you don't add anything to this forum. You don't answer questions, you don't post pointless links to the other sites and you're not funny anymore.
    That's not true - MF, sasguru and DimPrawn keep CUK crowd amused and entertained, it's well worth the subscription fees paid to CUK Supreme Leadership.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    MF,

I'll be direct and blunt because you seem to require simple words. the simple fact is that you don't add anything to this forum. You don't answer questions, you don't post pointless links to the other sites and you're not funny anymore.

To be perfectly blunt this site is nicer when you're banned.
    This is because I didnt propose to you first isn't it?

Im sorry.It's over. It didnt work out, I'm sorry. It was me not you. You'll find someone else. Plenty more fish in the sea. Move on it's for the best. And no more stalking, thumper still hasn't recovered from that hot bath you gave him.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    WTTSBWS
    MF,

To be perfectly blunt this site is nicer when you're banned.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I'm too much of a gentlemen to publish my dirty linen in public.

Its strange that you aren't but then again you're not much of a man are you MF.
    WTTSBWS

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    -ve Jog on Fat Boy - k2p2
    I'm too much of a gentlemen to publish my dirty linen in public.

Its strange that you aren't but then again you're not much of a man are you MF.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    It was said with love.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Have a word with Admin. When he upped the rates last time on the Faqs request it allowed daily repping if you understand how the system works.
    Hahaha, so how many people do you rep a day, 60? You must be fervently clicking away, trying to rep, to get back in a round circle and re-rep those you dislike?

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Ooh, pretending to be a mod/admin has to be worth another ban
    Hehehehe indeed. I knew it wasnt Admin anyway even before checking the source as Admin has a different style of writing.

+1. I reckon if anyone looked at my rep MF would be on a one way exit out of here.
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I think we need some examples...
    Well the one I had off MF yesterday was really nice (for MF) but still neg, it said that "eek loves me", probably because we just agree on the same point.

However a couple of days before that, MF said "Oh. And have some abusive anonymous rep you lipstick wearing felch monkey. Admin". Everyone knows it isnt anonymous but I was surprised I hurt MF's feelings so much considering that he reps me much more than I rep him. I cant recall the exact words I used when I repped him before anyway.

So I rewrote a song yesterday (rude words blurred here) and the following in italics just managed to fit in the character limit:
    "Singalong: MF's a c**t, he's a big fat c**t, he's the biggest c**t in the whole wide world,
    he's a stupid c**t, if there ever was a c**t,
    he's a c**t to all the boys and girls."

Monday he's a c**t,
    on Tuesday he's a c**t,
    on Wednesday to Saturday, he's a c**t,
    then on Sunday, just to be different,
    he's a super, king, kameha-meha c**t!

Have you ever met my arch enemy MF,
    he's the biggest c**t in the whole wide world,
    he's a mean old c**t,
    and he has a small wang, he's a c**t,
    c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,

c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,
    c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,
    he's a stupid c**t,
    MF's a c**t and he's
    such a dirty c**t!

MF, is a c*uuu-uuu*t,!

You never told me if you liked that feedback MF? I thought you would love to have your own theme tune?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I think we need some examples...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Inserts thumb sucking bed wetting smiley here.
    Is that a worried, guilty conscious I see before me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X