• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone contracted in Rio?"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    and I bid you an Off and a ****
    And you were stabbed in Rio, you say?

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    **** off out of this thread with your bulltulip.
    and I bid you an Off and a ****

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Come on fat boy, on one thread, you suggest I am just knocking off from that traditional ex-squaddie job as security guard, now I am speed dating? As I said over there, I know you're stupid, that much is obvious, but don't you feel embarrassed to be openly showing it so regularly?

No, on Friday, I had a wonderful evening with my wife and some friends over dinner; French Onion soup starter with aged gouda on top, followed by an equisite fillet sat on pate with Dauphinoise on the side, and the creme brulee to follow was to die for. The cheese and wine, too, was extraordinary. Hey ho, I guess these are the things you can eat if you are fit and look after yourself. Weekend in North Devon with the kids on Sat and Sun. Lovely weekend. Pity to be back at work. Hey ho.

How was your food over the weekend fat boy?

Enjoy the lettuce fay lai

**** off out of this thread with your bulltulip.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Nor anyone else's for that matter. Being as how you have all the entertainment value of toothache.

No, you are just another sad lonely loser on a one way trip to ignominy.

Carry on beanhead.

Wow, you did that without spellchecker too. Very impressed; those 6 months they gave you when they drummed you out must have bene well spent.

My, you might make something of your life after all fat boy. No, probably went a bit too far then.

You'll do nothing in your life, apart from what you'll consider the best 12 years of it, in the barracks with the boys, ending up in the exalted halls of the Sargeants Mess, where they called you ginge and took the piss out of you. Only made Sarge, that is piss poor.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I am not here, I believe, for your entertainment
    Nor anyone else's for that matter. Being as how you have all the entertainment value of toothache.

No, you are just another sad lonely loser on a one way trip to ignominy.

Carry on beanhead.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    You come across like a poorly brought up child. Why all the pent up anger? Put your obvious energy into something useful instead of being an immature twat the whole time. It's not like you're even funny which would make it just about bearable. Instead, it's just tedious.
    No anger, none at all, just having a bit of a laugh at the ginger twats expense, thats all.

Humour is so subjective, you see. I am not here, I believe, for your entertainment, so please don't be offended if i ignore your, obviously well intended, post. My, you must be so well brought up, and calm.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
    You come across like a poorly brought up child. Why all the pent up anger? Put your obvious energy into something useful instead of being an immature twat the whole time. It's not like you're even funny which would make it just about bearable. Instead, it's just tedious.
    He's from Totnes.

He's upset about the blue gnomes.

BTW, what's a lai?

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Come on fat boy, on one thread, you suggest I am just knocking off from that traditional ex-squaddie job as security guard, now I am speed dating? As I said over there, I know you're stupid, that much is obvious, but don't you feel embarrassed to be openly showing it so regularly?

No, on Friday, I had a wonderful evening with my wife and some friends over dinner; French Onion soup starter with aged gouda on top, followed by an equisite fillet sat on pate with Dauphinoise on the side, and the creme brulee to follow was to die for. The cheese and wine, too, was extraordinary. Hey ho, I guess these are the things you can eat if you are fit and look after yourself. Weekend in North Devon with the kids on Sat and Sun. Lovely weekend. Pity to be back at work. Hey ho.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Oh yeah. Have a great time at your Speed-Dating for Lamebrains Evening!!

Leave a comment:

• aussielong
    replied
    Thanks for the tips chaps.

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Possible gig on the cards at a bank in Rio. I've never been. Would probably be 12 months.

Can you do it on the cheap without risking getting killed? I'm on a cash grab, not a twavelling twip.
    I guess it's a better rate than the London equivalent then?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Got you spot on ginge. Right on the money. Couldn't even make staff you useless ****

Enjoy the salad lardass, more importantly, you needy ginger ****, enjoy telling people just how special you are for losing some of the lard you're carrying about

There's more intelligence in the jar of pickled chillies I enjoyed earlier

Fay lai, keep the going, it's obviously improved your social life.

Night night mate, enjoy your night in looking wistfully at the lettuce; I am off out for a lovely meal and some wine as I am not some Limp dicked, lardass, ginger sweaty ****

Label sorted. Kisses
    Oh yeah. Have a great time at your Speed-Dating for Lamebrains Evening!!

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Got you spot on ginge. Right on the money. Couldn't even make staff you useless ****

Enjoy the salad lardass, more importantly, you needy ginger ****, enjoy telling people just how special you are for losing some of the lard you're carrying about

There's more intelligence in the jar of pickled chillies I enjoyed earlier

Fay lai, keep the going, it's obviously improved your social life.

Night night mate, enjoy your night in looking wistfully at the lettuce; I am off out for a lovely meal and some wine as I am not some Limp dicked, lardass, ginger sweaty ****

Label sorted. Kisses

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    No Shaunyboy, right on every count; too stupid to make it officer, too stupid to even get to staff, just a boggo infantryman, signed off the tenements, easy choice.

You're a tosser of the highest magnitude, and now I know why; only stupid, dumb ***** signed up to the army, those who had no other choice.

But its damn funny knowing you're a salad dodging lard arse; Ginger, fat and sweaty. ******* hell, even I'd be angry.

Keep on the fat away fai lay

Nothing better than spending a friday evening in a mental joust with a well-matched adversary.
    However, in the clear absence of one, I shall continue to amuse myself ripping the piss out of a tedious delusional loser like you.
    Keep coming up with those ridiculous stereotypical notions of yours though, they are pure comedy gold.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Well done. You managed to be entirely wrong on every one of your assumptions. For a retard like you I would have expected you to get at least one aspect of your speculative diatribe correct, even if only through sheer statistical probability. But no.
    Faultless drivel from start to finish.
    Congratulations.
    Now get back to work. Those windows won't lick themselves, and you probably have glasses to collect before you get your next flagon of ratspiss scrumpy as a reward.

No Shaunyboy, right on every count; too stupid to make it officer, too stupid to even get to staff, just a boggo infantryman, signed off the tenements, easy choice.

You're a tosser of the highest magnitude, and now I know why; only stupid, dumb ***** signed up to the army, those who had no other choice.

But its damn funny knowing you're a salad dodging lard arse; Ginger, fat and sweaty. ******* hell, even I'd be angry.

Keep on the fat away fai lay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X