• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Army Vs Navy Rugby

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Army Vs Navy Rugby"

Collapse

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I have been to Twickers to witness the Paras crap themselves in the presence of the mighty Booties!

You'll find the place buzzing with Gronks, Twats and for some reason sh!tloads of Lezzers.

Things get very merry and a good time is had by all, especially the MPs who walk the line between Army & Navy.
    Twickenham town looked like a couple of 500lb lager/pizza/burger/kebab bombs have gone off by about 5pm IIRC.

TBH, I avoid going that way on a rugby day but AvN is usually in the week so you can't get around it. Thankfully they shut the pubs early.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    Oh Shaunyboy, we both know that you shouldn't be throwing stones now dont we fay lai.

How's the diet going ginge?

This might help:

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Oh Shaunyboy, we both know that you shouldn't be throwing stones now dont we fay lai.
    Intrigued to know what this reference is. Something you have picked up on your cottaging jaunts is it?
    Nobody else seems to have any notion what it means, but then again we are not on the same section of the jackass spectrum as you.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not all that bright, are you?

How's the diet going ginge?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I did son, threw them a can of heavy and a few quid as I felt sorry for them, like I do you, you 6 fingered, lardass, ginger tosser
    Not all that bright, are you?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I have been to Twickers to witness the Paras crap themselves in the presence of the mighty Booties!

You'll find the place buzzing with Gronks, Twats and for some reason sh!tloads of Lezzers.

Things get very merry and a good time is had by all, especially the MPs who walk the line between Army & Navy.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    I DIDN'T know. But you clearly did.
    Oh Dear!

I did son, threw them a can of heavy and a few quid as I felt sorry for them, like I do you, you 6 fingered, lardass, ginger tosser

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Sorry Shaunyboy, they were too full of shirt lifting, ginger jocks with drink problems. Is that how you know?
    I DIDN'T know. But you clearly did.
    Oh Dear!

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    And I am sure you can advise what bridges are worth sleeping under too....you jakey bastard!!

Sorry Shaunyboy, they were too full of shirt lifting, ginger jocks with drink problems. Is that how you know?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    It really, really is. Tulip pubs all around too. Best to go to the game, half cut, and get to Richmond afterwards, which is a good/better night out.
    And I am sure you can advise what bridges are worth sleeping under too....you jakey bastard!!

Leave a comment:

• NickWallace87
    replied
    Just one problem with the whole thing..... It's Union! We all know that League is far superior!

Although it is for a great cause.

Leave a comment:

• bobspud
    replied
    Yes its always a good laugh and worth the trip.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    If its at Twickers (I hate that phrase) - is it then it'll be wank because the place is a tuliphole.
    It really, really is. Tulip pubs all around too. Best to go to the game, half cut, and get to Richmond afterwards, which is a good/better night out.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Has anyone been to this before? I would like to go. Meant to be a right piss up.

Any idea anyone if this year's date?
    End of April. I've been once with the lads i was in the army with, great chance to catch up, hence the major piss ups that follow!!

Do it, you wont regret it.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    If its at Twickers (I hate that phrase) - is it then it'll be wank because the place is a tuliphole.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X